Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oooh! Glowy green paper lanterns! I love them! YAY for mysterious mood lighting!
Thanks guys!

Day 118

[Image: 9156deb746627050756e151ca051d847.jpg]

Signature Jinafire Long.
Ah, Jinafire was one of those ones whose first doll was just so stunning. I love how her hair was done, and the colour of her plastic really made her stand out
Jinafire is a beautifully detailed MH release, and you have styled her to perfection for this portrait!
Very styled. Great portrait.
Many thanks!!!

Day 119

It was raining all day (thanks to all gods of weather and atmospheric phenomena - we've been having so much trouble with dry weather that the agriculture and landscape in general already suffers from it), and now the air smells and feels so beautiful and all foliage around is clean and shiny to seriously jewel-esque levels, so my beautiful shy badass went to the outside window ledge (the dolls call it balcony, though) to enjoy all that serenity for a moment.

It was so serene, my stupid phone got so relaxed it couldn't even focus where I told it to...

[Image: 09bbb7ba58acbfc13cca6c177c943f61.jpg]

And she looked so cool, I just had to lomo-fy it.

[Image: 8b622f6c9a921fdf8614ab9fed0467cd.jpg]
Cerise looks so serene there. It's a beautiful shot!
Wish I could send you some of our rain... in exchange for some of your green. She looks like she's on a lookout platform above some deep mountain valley. I like her casual pose too.
Jinafire looks very elegant!
The lomo effect works here, and your "smart" phone knew this shot would benefit from a slightly softer, dreamlike focus, resulting in a truly lovely rainy day photo.
Awesome shot, so natural.
Thank you very much, guys!!!

Day 120

Over-processed quickie due to usual reasons.

[Image: a52ea7d120cd5fe26448589cf1461c98.jpg]
Oooh, there's a real sense of mystery there... I wonder what she's plotting
Over-processed quickie because it maker her look awesome?!   yay

I hope you're feeling better soon!
She does have a plotting look on her face.
Beautiful shots the last few days.

DG Raven is very elegant, and Jinafire just shines there.

Spooky paper lantern lighting - I'm going to have to invest in some of those I think for "night shoots".

Cerise is certainly enjoying her serene day on the balcony.

And she still looks stunning, even if it is a quicky cos you can't see.