Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks everyone!

Day 121

My otherworldly cuties deserve more screen time, so here's Anne Arctic.

[Image: 38b557437efda5c53aafeb8b2849322a.jpg]

And here she is with a frosty filter.

[Image: c55036dd3ae0ed504f3deb7fce96e5de.jpg]
Novi Stars! In an appropriately inky blackness of space setting!

It's always a thrill to open a forum topic and see a Novi Stars photo!

This pic shows off the furry nature of Anne's interstellar parka-like outfit very nicely!
Oh, Anne looks so beautiful!
Thank you both!

Day 122

[Image: 639e1b3af2e31f85713bc1e99e8e42e5.jpg]

[Image: cc86ec8103479b63d265cf9fc942f2a7.jpg]
She is just utterly stunning
Indeed!
Steampunk awesomeness! This portrait nicely showcases her impressively long and lovely hair!

(While also highlighting your talent for managing and controlling that long and lovely hair!  yay )
Aurora looks lovely as always. And Anne Arctic is absolutely made for that kind of lighting! So cute I am tempted!
The fluffy jacket Anne is wearing is very cute.

And a stunning portrait like so many others. You really do bring out their beauty
The top hat is awesome. It’s a nice big hat. I find the Mad Hatter (we call her Hattie) in Steampunk World has a rather silly small hat.
Thanks guys!

Aurora is one of the best Pullips ever. I'm so glad I was able to get her.

Day 123

I was feeling much better today, so I decided to go and buy fray block and some fabric so that I can finaly start sewing some clothes for Remei... Getting fray block or decent fabric suitable for doll clothes is surprisingly hard in this country! Long story short, my smart beauty is still hanging around in just her undies... But in one store they had these pretty and rather cheap fans! I love fans! They are pretty and ritzy and really handy in hot weather (which I loathe)! So... yeah. The hunt was successful, eventhough I didn't get any fabric or fray block...

[Image: e901544a72478d1e24412e7f34485b4b.jpg]
Ooh quite a stylish way of disguising the fact though.

Or is she giving us a fan dance?
Very pretty! Hope you find some suitable fabric soon; what do you have in mind?
Glad you're feeling better too.
Lovely idea for a photo with your modest Smart Doll! The balance of light and dark and of color and non-color in the composition is visually pleasing.
Remi strikes me as a free spirit, so who needs clothes?