Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That hair is impressive! If Rosamunda were one of my dollies, she would almost never find her way in to photographs, because I would not have the patience or the talent to brush and style that amazing hair.

I hope, though, that we do see more of her in your photos as the year progresses.
Aargh, missed days of commenting, so sorry.

I like the different versions of Clawdeen, shows the wild differences between versions of her doll.
Except for some of the fancier dress-up lines for some of the others, Clawdeen seems to have the most variety of looks in the more “basic” of lines.

The B&W shot is fun, I hope you didn’t suffer too much for the art (ie hope you are feeling better now)

That glorious red hair on Rosamund! I hope she will feature more often.
The B&W shot is very slapstick. Should we put a laugh back over it?

Rosamunda is such a stunning girl
(05-17-2019, 03:08 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]That hair is impressive! If Rosamunda were one of my dollies, she would almost never find her way in to photographs, because I would not have the patience or the talent to brush and style that amazing hair.

I hope, though, that we do see more of her in your photos as the year progresses.

Thank you! And Rosamunda will definitely make another appearance!

(05-17-2019, 07:43 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Aargh, missed days of commenting, so sorry.

I like the different versions of Clawdeen, shows the wild differences between versions of her doll.
Except for some of the fancier dress-up lines for some of the others, Clawdeen seems to have the most variety of looks in the more “basic” of lines.

The B&W shot is fun, I hope you didn’t suffer too much for the art (ie hope you are feeling better now)

That glorious red hair on Rosamund!  I hope she will feature more often.

No worries! Thank you very much!

(05-17-2019, 06:11 PM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]The B&W shot is very slapstick. Should we put a laugh back over it?

Rosamunda is such a stunning girl

Thank you!

Day 137

I think I'm growing second head, y'all. Anyhoo, here are my GnB ghouls, minus Catrine, who has a serious case of eye-wonk (her eye is more on her forehead that one the, well, eye) and is hard to photograph.

[Image: 1629769e54cd5b98b6efad82968c85a7.jpg]
The GnB ghouls had such amazing designs and colours to them. I wish this line had had more in it than it did. And also that distibution hadn't been so borked. The contrast between the cool and warm colours in the picture is fantastic.
What's GnB...? blush I googled and it was full of Government of New Brunswick LOL A colourful pair anyway.
davidd, brushing out long straight hair isn't too bad if you're careful and keep it neat each time you play with them. It's the ringlets that are the worst!
Rosamunda's hair is gorgeous!
(05-18-2019, 10:42 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]What's GnB...?  blush  I googled and it was full of Government of New Brunswick LOL  

Monster High: Gloom and Bloom (2014)

I had to look it up, too. I was not familiar with this line at all.

Jane and Jin are demonstrating excellent posture in this photo. Impressive, considering the pronounced curvature of the spine inherent in the Monster High design. yay
The bright colours on these two are great.
Thanks guys!

Day 138

Care for a badass redhead?

[Image: aed44c49c5ac6b92cc2d220f6ceeeb65.jpg]

Care for a fitlered badass redhead?

[Image: 3baa5ff835dc3d36e2f87ace2db88505.jpg]
What a gorgeous outfit! The colors are so bold and pretty. I also love the gold. Is it silky?
That's an amazing outfit. She looks pirate-y; is she a pirate? grin
Is that a Dragon Games Poppy?
Dragon Games Poppy is a stunner! The original pic shows how subtly the blushing on her face is rendered.
The GnB Jinafire is my favourite of her - I love the dress on her.

DG Poppy is great - the colours work so well and I love her outfit.
Oh, wow! I never realised just how stunning DG Poppy was! You really do bring out the best in the dolls.