Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Such a stalwart pose
Such s lovely face
She is really radiant!
Your "to avoid missing a day" pic is much prettier than the "to avoid missing a day" pic I posted today.
yay

I hope we are all feeling more enthusiastic tomorrow.
No need for an excuse too see an Eos shot.
We now interrupt this broadcast to inform you that Neon is suffering from mild to moderate heatstroke, and because she had no idea that her usual dizziness and headaches have different reasons this time, she didn't get proper rest for a few days, trying to walk it off, which somewhat worsened her condition, so she's only partially conscious and might not be able to participate in the ADAD Challenge properly for a few days. We will return to our regularly scheduled program whenever we regain awareness of our surroundings. Thank you for your understanding.
Best wishes for a quick recovery!

("Trying to walk it off" when it's heatstroke; how is it that you make us laugh even when you are suffering?)

((I'm sure Her Insane Majesty could assign some of her minions to fill in for you while you are out of commission. Although then you'd "owe her," and that might not be a good position in which to find yourself.))
(06-05-2019, 02:19 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Best wishes for a quick recovery!

("Trying to walk it off" when it's heatstroke; how is it that you make us laugh even when you are suffering?)

((I'm sure Her Insane Majesty could assign some of her minions to fill in for you while you are out of commission. Although then you'd "owe her," and that might not be a good position in which to find yourself.))

Thank you! In my defense, I thought that I was trying to walk off low blood pressure. Turns out that wasn't the problem LOL

I think H.I.M. is currently plotting to steal my phone... I'm a bit nervous

I had to get out of bed (for, uh, natural reasons), so I took a quick spooky shelfie.

Day 15???

[Image: 2b0ace3ffc248893a1b8b364560186ab.jpg]
Oh gosh, heat stroke doesn't sound fun at all. Take care of yourself! Hope the dolls are watching over you (in a kind, considerate way, not a creepy way).
Oh no, that doesn't sound fun at all. I'm glad you found out what it was before you tried to walk it off any farther. I had heatstroke once when I was a kid. Now, I feel like I want to say I live in a place that's too cold for that! Anyway, I hope you feel much better soon. By all means, take some days off!
It's a fun photo of Kitty and a lovely portrait. Perhaps the spooky girls are telling you to turn down the lights and get into bed for a while. Get well soon!
I like the spooky dark photo. Although if you wanted to jazz things up, you could add some Bratzillaz Midnight Beach girlz to the spook shelf. Their glow-in-the-dark properties are uh-maze-ing!
Get better soon . Heatstroke can be quite serious.
The heatstroke does not sound fun, and I hope you are feeling better soon!

Also the dark picture has this real feel of menace to it.
Thanks for get well wishes, everyone! Don't worry, I didn't have any of those horror symptoms, I was mostly just extremely weak, more dizzy than usual, had headaches and slightly upset stomach, and after not getting enough rest, my body temperature got a bit unpleasant, but no real fevers. I'm much better now, although still a bit swoon-ish. I absolutely loathe the idea of missing a day because of this, so I'll probably take a shelf snap whenever I have to get out of bed for different reasons.

I did so today and took what must be my favorite pic so far!

Day 156

[Image: c8db10314e43f3f2c0f1e501f6f0e958.jpg]

This is my 'Gothy Pullips' shelf. Methinks it needs more vampires...

And filters!

[Image: c7e307fa4d98bb5aea24845653669260.jpg]

[Image: 0d91bf112bea263929686c1c30c788d2.jpg]
Ooh this looks so good. A mysterious gathering at midnight, what could it be about