Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spectra looks especially haunting today
Love all those versions of the Ghoulia photo! Cleo and Spectra also look pretty awesome.
The first Cleo shot is amazing - basically monochrome but with the hints of the teal. Amazing.

And Ghoulia is always the best, and this version is particularly great.
Boo indeed!
Thanks, everyone!

Day 181

We have family lunch every sunday at my parent's place, so I took advantage of my mom's balcony pot garden.

[Image: adfe632ab9c4413c5ce14fd6868e69dc.jpg]

And a filtered one, because I'm filter-addict at this point...

[Image: 35ca73a328082b99e6315a37d6c2153f.jpg]
Briar looks to be enjoying the weather and admiring the plant life. The colours are so vibrant in the picture with the natural lighting
That is a really lovely picture. Briar looks impressively contemplative.
Wow, lovely to see an outdoor shot, and it looks so summery. She does look quite content in the garden!
Really fantastic colors.
A break from the norm with an outdoor pic! An especially pretty outdoor pic! You made excellent use of the balcony garden to create a lovely, colorful image!

The slightly off-camera gaze brings the EAH girl to life!
Lovely garden photo. I like the angle of her pose.
That is a very suitable environment for Briar.
Many thanks, everybody!!!

Day 182

I wanted to take an anniversary photo for MH, but when I was searching for the exact day, I couldn't find anything specific, just "beginning of July", so, yeah. I decided that MH anniversary is on July 1st, so here we go. MH would be 9 years old if it weren't so damn dead.

[Image: aac481a311ef727bf08f6c60f5325feb.jpg]

And the original photo:

[Image: 65fc1fa7e36e0df76949b33ad4db66a0.jpg]
The black and white photo is - to use an old phrase - creepy cool. The hint of horror and glam really shines through in it. Though the full colour one is also amazing.
"Damn dead"... but as you illustrate here with the original Core Trio, the party never dies! Long live Monster High!

Thank you for helping keep the torch burning... and the pitchforks waving, I suppose.  LOL

(Has it really been nine years? I guess so; I purchased my first Monster High figures, Lagoona Blue and Draculaura, in early July 2010.)