Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ha, yes, she does look like "What is this? Why didn't you get MY size?" LOL
Thanks guys!

Day 194

You know what I haven't done for a while? Migraine shot! Did you miss them? Yeah, me neither.

"Aren't we going to do this in the tent?"
"Sorry, Frankie, not today."

[Image: 660a84bf4010bf155fc40125960f6138.jpg]
Besides, Frankie, the lighting here at the computer desk is perfect for accentuating the contours of your lovely face!

Seriously, I love the lighting on her face, here, especially those shadows at the tops of her eye sockets. Drop dead gore-geous!
She does look a little confused as to why it’s not a regular shoot in the tent.

Her shoes are fantastic, I’m guessing this one is Save Frankie?
I was also thinking that they blue-y background lighting suited her well.
Despite not being in the tent, this turned out to be an really good shot.
(07-14-2019, 02:24 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Besides, Frankie, the lighting here at the computer desk is perfect for accentuating the contours of your lively face!

Seriously, I love the lighting on her face, here, especially those shadows at the tops of her eye sockets. Drop dead gore-geous!

Thank you! Playing around with my table lamp was actually quite fun.

(07-14-2019, 10:44 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]She does look a little confused as to why it’s not a regular shoot in the tent.

Her shoes are fantastic, I’m guessing this one is Save Frankie?

She's Gloom Beach Frankie wearing her original shoes and a spare dress from I<3Fashion Frankie release.

(07-14-2019, 12:50 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]I was also thinking that they blue-y background lighting suited her well.

(07-14-2019, 04:44 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Despite not being in the tent, this turned out to be an really good shot.

Thank you both!

Day 195

I hope you all are having a marvelous Pandemonium Day!

[Image: 81b284aa0c04e299ba34a40faaccdb44.jpg]

[Image: d643def0d6cbb3e8becc307d5e6db321.jpg]
Pandemonium Day? Oh, that fits right in with the Mercury Retrograde thing!   slash

Your peculiar quartet seem poised for pandemonium! Just stay outta their way!
Ooh, that skull girl is quite creepy-cool!
(07-15-2019, 04:23 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, that skull girl is quite creepy-cool!

She’s a collaboration that Mattel did with Lady Gaga, it’s based on one of her stage personas. It’s a really cool doll, even without that background though.

The filtered shot looks amazing, with the different colours for the different dolls.
A fun colour effect on this one!
The girls are certainly having some Pandemonium.
Oooh such amazing shots!

The one with Frankie in front of the computer screen is weirdly innocently adorable?
Many thanks, everyone!

Day 196

Another migraine pic! It was scientifically designed to have healing properties using cuteness as its main active ingredient.

[Image: 7f605e519bbb040ae415e56d0b5f72d8.jpg]
The cuteness quotient is definitely maxxed out in this pic!

And Rochelle actually looks happy here! Heart 2