Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ghoulia looks fabulous, and the pose holding the glasses is great. What's happened to the pith helmet?
Thank you very much, guys!

Lejays - I find the helmet rather garish, so it's packed away.

Day 199

Migraine show goes on, so I'm continuing association game. Blue hair and killer boots!

[Image: 13959cc710aacfe24ef869d5e4ead0e9.jpg]

Robecca's signature shade of blue does things to my phone camera. Can't say I hate it, it looks... neon.
@neon_jellyfish I love robecca her design is great.I love her goggles their awesome.(I really like characters with goggles for some reason).
Ah, Robecca. Genuinely one of the most creative ones I think they came up with.
Blue colors affect my point-n-shoot camera in a glowy, neony way as well.

You have managed to control the "blue glow" and have created a colorful and engaging image of the adorable mechanical girl.
The helmet is a bit much, the rest of the outfit is elegant in comparison.

Rebecca’s blue is stunning, and her whole looks is great. The mini version of her is one of my favourites - they reproduced the doll so well in that way.
Love blue-haired dolls. It looks OK here, but I know what you mean about "neon"... my little Optio doesn't cope too well with Sunsette's hair. Although it always looks worse on the camera screen than the actual photo.
Many thanks, everyone!

Day 200

Beginning here.

[Image: 035e6d303f502b483f2d5947e8da8f1b.jpg]
"Done! How many more are you going to scythe down?"
"...Many."

[Image: 7841300d762a4323ecf713c71871415d.jpg]
"What the-!"

[Image: 0056b3854a101fa691f68a9ff978adb9.jpg]
"Hiya!"
"Oh boy."

[Image: 10d46ce0d14807d4863bdf8825b3ddb4.jpg]

200 days and we're still alive! Also, 50 years since we found out that the Moon isn't in fact made of cheese! What a bummer...
LOL   LOL   LOL  Oh, this is boo-tifully done! I'm loving the pics and laughing at the story... and marveling at your artistry!
Ooh, that's fantastic! All the applause to you!
Wow, that came out great!
Thank you very much, everyone!

Day 201

I like my graveyard tree, so I decided to use it in today's pic, too.

[Image: 5c69ce46cfcbf2a980b4dee08e0b7b01.jpg]
"Are you sure we were supposed to meet at this tree?"
"Venus said 'that beautiful tree behind the school', and this is the most beautiful tree around..."
"Yeah, I guess it is beautiful in boogeyman's eyes. Or boogeygirl's... Did Venus mean behind the school, or deep in the woods behind the school?"
"Oh... Now that you mention it..."
Oh Twyla... I mean, I agree, it's the most beautiful tree, but I don't think Venus would see it that way.
I like your graveyard tree, very much, so I am delighted to see it featured in a photo.

Your wonderful tree is certainly a fanciful fairytale quality work of art. The mysterious eyes within the hollow seem to almost glow!

The line, "Did Venus mean behind the school, or deep in the woods behind the school?" made me laugh!
Great 200 day celebration (I couldn’t see the words on my phone, but could on the computer, but I figured out what it would have been.

And of course it’s a beautiful tree to Twyla, just not necessarily to everyone else.