Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All very shadowy and mysterious.
Thank you very much, everyone!

Day 230

Balcony Garden Sunday, ep. 3!

We had awfully beautiful weather (well, too hot for my taste) today, so I couldn't see anything in the overwhelming sun, but I managed to point the phone in the right direction, so I have a few photos.

[Image: cba7acfa18a7ac521443638b984d4e1e.jpg]

This one isn't filtered! I added vignette, because the photo was too bright around the edges, and toned down red, because my phone don't do no white balance, but other than that, the colors just came out like this on their own...

Here's the filtered one:

[Image: aba3e3ec6ed8c1a014ff3e1dc73ef078.jpg]

And some profile pics, because Melody's profile is simply beautiful.

[Image: b1ffda349538cb805674ec34038934af.jpg]

[Image: 8d170a39758ef343aa733424b8aa8bf6.jpg]

[Image: a3e47e46846c3f4781cd7fc9b7d1a0b7.jpg]

[Image: 359cbeea224412c8e28e4a45c9854643.jpg]

This last one looks a bit like an album cover...
Ooh, pretty pretty! I like the first one the best in all its sunshine-y glory!
Oh, those are just so stunning. Breathtaking.
This is such an impressive balcony garden! And you frame the images nicely, with only the distant trees in the background, so the setting appears to be a natural wild area rather than an urban apartment complex.
Looks like a nice balcony, and a nice view over some greenery beyond. I like how she looks like she's surveying her domain here.
Is that a Christmas-light bush??? or are they little peppers xp LOL
Melody looks so pretty amongst all the garden beauty.
She does have a lovely profile, and she’s very underrated as a doll
(08-19-2019, 02:46 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, pretty pretty! I like the first one the best in all its sunshine-y glory!

Thank you very much!

(08-19-2019, 02:59 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, those are just so stunning. Breathtaking.

Thanks!!!

(08-19-2019, 02:59 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]This is such an impressive balcony garden! And you frame the images nicely, with only the distant trees in the background, so the setting appears to be a natural wild area rather than an urban apartment complex.

Thank you! I'll tell mom you like her balcony garden, she's quite proud of it. 

As for the view, we got lucky a few years ago. There used to be huge building that served as Prague police's garages just across the street, it was taller than our house and very ugly. It wasn't well maintained, and structural engineer said that it's going to collapse, so they either have to tear it down and build a new one, or take storeys down one by one and keep the ground floor.
They didn't (and still don't) have a budget for a whole new building, so they went with the ground floor only variant, and we suddenly got a view! Also, they can't build more storeys on top of the old building, and the parcel is huge, so there are several angles from which I can take photos with almost no buildings. My part of Prague is great, because we have a lot of protected greenery.

(08-19-2019, 10:31 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a nice balcony, and a nice view over some greenery beyond.  I like how she looks like she's surveying her domain here.
Is that a Christmas-light bush???  or are they little peppers xp LOL

Thank you!!! Those are chilli peppers. We're a chilli-obsessed family LOL

(08-19-2019, 02:50 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Melody looks so pretty amongst all the garden beauty.

Thank you!

(08-19-2019, 05:40 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]She does have a lovely profile, and she’s very underrated as a doll

I completely agree! I think that Briar's or Ashlynn's sculpt would work better for Melody, as she would be more similar to her webisode self, but I personally have no complaints, because I absolutely love Ginger's sculpt and am super happy to have two versions of it. It's such a cute sculpt. And Ginger deserves more love, too.

Day 231

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

[Image: ecae1e7f6bc011bcfc2c7fb14b978daa.jpg]

[Image: fda7071ded18d6fc9de0510e5f40f439.jpg]

[Image: de9bb265dc0f1641debcf55b2b7d7f43.jpg]

[Image: 52d964796de9c436e92e85f08c4a56df.jpg]
Oooooooooh!
Your title sums up this series quite effectively! Heart 2
Wait... Callidora got a makeover?
Wow, she looks amazing, and this colour wig suits her so much better.
The hair is fabulous, she looks so much more spooky as a redhead than as a blonde
Oh wow! I second everyone else. She rocks red!
Oh wow, the hair with those eye chips... both spooky and stunning.