Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love that Eleazar is so secretly good at his part-time job that no one knows about it smile smile

Cheshire Cat is always stunning.

Alura is lovely
Thank you both!

Day 20

Next 11-pics doll is Florianne. I was wondering if a doll as cute and innocent as Mint Alice can look demonic in a photo.

[Image: e2810a7bb9e745dd825ae60c053d7d99.jpg]

She can. More than I thought.
Ooh! Maybe not demonic, exactly, but definitely spooky!
You should do professional photography.
Nice closeup of Griselda. And Florianne does in deed look at least spooky.
"When" I finish my space opera, hopefully there will be a bunch of starfighter pilots who aren't famous for their stealth ability at all xp LOL
I’d say maybe not demonic but definitely ethereal!
sorry; accidental double post
That’s a great effect and really does give the doll a different aspect.
Oh there is a definite creep factor to that picture of Florianne. You are really great at bringing out these different moods with their picutres.
Thank you so much, everyone!!!

Day 21

Today's Hugging Day! So I decided to celebrate it with a photo.

[Image: 2a82ad53d8916e8572ebcbe37f64171c.jpg]

"Oh my Ra, what happened here?!"
"We were preparing to pose for Hugging Day photo, but then Draculaura just had to jump on us, while shouting 'MEGA HUG INCOMING!!!' ...I think she knocked herself out."
"...Oh."
haha LOL
Hugging Day sounds much nicer than chop-the-ice-off-your-front-porch day, which was what I had xp
That's a great photo.
Love the MH girls having fun.
Ha! Very cute!
Thank you guys!

Day 22

Continuing with the most featured dolls of ADAD 2018, third one with 11 photos is Mrs. Salome Schwarzgraab. She and her husband Orpheus (who'll make an appearance soon) founded a rather peculiar funeral home together.

[Image: 03eed6b7ba9a33f40ec4350e90e106aa.jpg]