Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She’s so elegant. Each time you post her I feel a vague twinge of regret I didn’t get her. (She was “too expensive” at the time, which now makes me laugh hysterically when I look at the Pullip prices).
Oh, CE Draculaura is so stunning. She always seems to be vaguely lost in memory in your photographs - I wonder what her long past holds?
Spooky and steampunky!
Thank you everyone!

Day 236

Iselle is feelin' vintage.

[Image: ca15346a9ef6df78f018aaad3b160b55.jpg]

[Image: b90d99799e408966a5dc2402216b02d4.jpg]

And the original:

[Image: f784410812f394eb9fd92c2abb90bace.jpg]
Ah, lovely! Can't pick a favorite version... I love the vintage-y goodness of the first one, the ethereal-ness of the second, and the rich colors of the third.
Oooh, cannot pick a favourite version. Iselle seems to be pleased with how well she photographs
Iselle's antique outfit is wonderfully detailed! Her entire look certainly lends itself to the "vintage" photographic treatment.

And... you changed your user icon! Are you getting in touch with your spooky side as we ramp up toward All Hallows'?
I like the warm rich colours of the third one.
It’s the first one for me. It has that aged feel to it.
She so suits the vintage photos, so pretty.
(08-25-2019, 12:21 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, lovely! Can't pick a favorite version... I love the vintage-y goodness of the first one, the ethereal-ness of the second, and the rich colors of the third.

Thank you very much!

(08-25-2019, 12:52 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Oooh, cannot pick a favourite version. Iselle seems to be pleased with how well she photographs

Thank you!!! Yeah, she knows she's a top model material. The Library often puts her on their posters.

(08-25-2019, 02:40 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Iselle's antique outfit is wonderfully detailed! Her entire look certainly lends itself to the "vintage" photographic treatment.

And... you changed your user icon! Are you getting in touch with your spooky side as we ramp up toward All Hallows'?

I changed it three days ago... And what do you mean? I'm always in close touch with my spooky side! Although I am saving some of the excitement for October. But the avvie isn't part of it, I just liked the photo so I made it my avatar.

(08-25-2019, 02:42 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]I like the warm rich colours of the third one.

(08-25-2019, 10:45 AM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]It’s the first one for me. It has that aged feel to it.

(08-25-2019, 11:06 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]She so suits the vintage photos, so pretty.

Thank you all!!!

Day 237

It's been a month since I last posted Her Insane Majesty. I don't think it would be safe to make her wait for much longer...

[Image: 07c8ad420030bbbf7f9cc2f0d5cdf3a2.jpg]

[Image: e884c4338dbcac6d816ddbbd733d091e.jpg]
There's a look in her eyes there, as if she is saying okay, you pleased me this time... but dont leave it so long again
Her Majesty truly rules your photography kingdom! Heart 2
Don’t want to incur the wrath of Her Insane Majesty.
She looks deceptively innocent! smile