Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ooo, very pretty in colour.
She does look a little like "it's about time"...
Thanks guys!

She has this ability to look all sweet and cute but still having something dangerous in her eyes...

Day 238

And I needed the other sister in B&W, too, of course...

[Image: a5d9dd81c657e66d96e1f2e058a11216.jpg]

[Image: 7d3ee39e257b9640b0b5a02d7396652f.jpg]
Oooh, she looks so good
Gorgeous and mysterious!
Now that is a beautiful Pullip portrait! Heart 2
She’s rocking that hat!
She looks glamorous in the black & white too.
Thank you very much, everyone!

Day 239

You know what's not fun at all? Inflamed root canals. I didn't have any symptoms whatsoever, so I had no idea I had a problem, so make that neglected inflamed root canals. I was bleeding from a friggin' tooth for half an hour today! Luckily, my dentist is very skilled, but I'm still more than half dead, which means lazy spooky filter shelfie time!

[Image: 0c8ac1252da0b5101a9ad752d42dde7c.jpg]
So this feels like Her Insane Majesty is staring you down and giving a few deliberate... suggestions.

It's lovely.
That is a terrifying photo! You pain-induced shelfies are amazing!

I am happy for you that you were able to get in to see a dentist promptly! That sounds extremely miserable!
That sounds awful, hope it heals quickly & easily.

Delightfully spooky Shellie too.
Nice portrait, and the girls on the shelf look a little sad as well as spooky. Like they're worried about you and hope you are able to play with them again soon.
Feel better!
Thanks guys! My tooth doesn't hurt, it's stuffed with some magic healing chewing gum or something (it's pink and kinda elastic) to deal with the inflammation and a makeshift filling is pasted over it, and I'll get new permanent filling on friday. In other words, I'll be posting another half-dead shelfie soon LOL

Day 240

Vintage filter bonanza continues!

[Image: 9152ea76c534280c55b0b92355e09aac.jpg]

[Image: 0d381130a3e2e3e26406b7e947601f60.jpg]

Non-filtered photo:

[Image: 7759ca3b83b128ad8a2bb3f21ade3a8b.jpg]
Ooh, the vintage filters look wonderful with her general steampunk look. It's just so fitting.
Ahhh... magnificent!