Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She's lovely, filtered or unfiltered.
Lovely filtered & unfiltered.

I like the 2nd pic the most, it has that old faded feel to it.
I can’t decide. She looks magnificent in all of them.
Thanks guys!!!

Day 241

Filtered hunk!

[Image: ebcf325160d716e0ad5f73948b88b412.jpg]

[Image: 9efacd1881c23bb0f50e346713e5ec95.jpg]

Original hunk!

[Image: cb0807998fcf3e9136f3fda9f37e02ce.jpg]
Oh, he's a very handsome looking bloke, isn't he? The top photo has a feeling of it being some kind of official military record.
What werepuppy said, the first photo does look like a picture from military service. Maybe before his first command or after he completed training or was given a new rank.
He is quite regal in his bearing, and would doubtless present an honorable yet formidable foe on the field of battle.

Let's hope the "battles" are confined to the chess board or polo field.
Thanks everyone!

Well, while not part of military, he is a secret agent, albeit a part-time one. And yes, he is the most formidable foe, although you won't find him on battlefield, his battles are fought elsewhere, and he usually ends them before they even start...  Oddwickshire doesn't have military, Her Insane Majesty, her rather sane sister and a few loyal followers can handle pretty much any trouble.

Day 242

I wanted to do an easy spooky shelfie, because I just got back from the dentist, but that wouldn't do, because today is Frankenstein Day!!! Remember last year's photo?

"Aaah uh HUUUUUH huh..."*
"Well, at least they aren't giants this time."

[Image: 4fae26655c722ed5c45379ae2d984b37.jpg]
*I think I may have made too many of them

Here's the non-filtered one:

[Image: a54da3f50b90a8604758e6928bded922.jpg]
Oh Ghoulia, getting your mad scientist on... an army of Frankies would be interesting. What will she do with them?
You know how it is with craft projects: once you have all your materials set up, you may as well keep going. Production efficiency and all that.

Happy Frankenstein Day! No, wait... how about, Have a MARY Frankenstein Day! LOL
I agree with Davidd about the craft projects setup. You may as well keep going if you have the supplies out and the time to do it.

I’m pleased that Ghoulia is keeping up with her science projects .
Some nice "vintage" portraits there, and I agree with the others about it looking like an old wartime photo. I hope all your Frankies don't overrun the place.

(08-31-2019, 03:47 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Frankenstein Day! No, wait... how about, Have a MARY Frankenstein Day!
xp LOL
That’s very funny and a great tribute.
(08-31-2019, 03:13 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh Ghoulia, getting your mad scientist on... an army of Frankies would be interesting. What will she do with them?

I don't think she has a plan, they just kinda happened... LOL

(08-31-2019, 03:47 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]You know how it is with craft projects: once you have all your materials set up, you may as well keep going. Production efficiency and all that.

Happy Frankenstein Day! No, wait... how about, Have a MARY Frankenstein Day! LOL

You're right. Also, HA HA HAAAA!

(08-31-2019, 09:17 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Davidd about the craft projects setup.  You may as well keep going if you have the supplies out and the time to do it.

I’m pleased that Ghoulia is keeping up with her science projects .

Ghoulia always sees her projects through to the very end, she's a persistent one. I wish I had her patience...

(08-31-2019, 09:41 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Some nice "vintage" portraits there, and I agree with the others about it looking like an old wartime photo.  I hope all your Frankies don't overrun the place.

I'm afraid they already did... LOL

(08-31-2019, 01:22 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]That’s very funny and a great tribute.

Thank you!

Day 243

I'm plant-sitting the jungle my super lovely neighbors grow in the stairwell, so I took advantage of it and let Jane do some ex²ploring.

[Image: 20f116eef9c7f55da91067d71db0c025.jpg]

[Image: 322a3ec113ba5bf84a56f01b1b99657e.jpg]
Jane's colours look so vivid against the plant, and she seems so at home in front of it.