Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-03-2019, 02:04 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Fashionably fab among the foliage!

(09-03-2019, 04:46 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, she looks stunning

(09-03-2019, 07:31 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn’t realise how green she was!  She fits in beautifully withe the background.

Thank you guys!!!

(09-03-2019, 10:17 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]I kinda think you should show the neighbours what fun you had with their plants.  They might be amused.  And you could introduce them to the concept of doll photography smile

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't say anything bad, because they're super nice, but I really don't think it would be for them, especially not MH. They're very religious (but they never push it on anyone, they're really sweet), they have Christian imagery on literally everything, e. g. when they need to leave me a note, it's always written on memo pads with verses from Bible printed on them, so I don't think they would appreciate monster-inspired dolls. But I'll see, maybe I'll show them some other ones.

(09-03-2019, 05:01 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]I think there could be a whole lost tribe hiding out in this pot. Has Florianna encountered the plant yet?

Ooh, I hope there is a lost tribe in the jungle! That would be so much fun! Florianne is definitely planning an ex²pedition to study the local flora.

Day 246

Honey is a swamp monster, but I still think she fits in great!

[Image: fa6e4fd3a5be55629b92c4cb2f9627df.jpg]

And a filtered one, of course.

[Image: 501ca1de0d607b609ff354d631c227b7.jpg]
Honey looks so adorable amongst the foliage!
The density of the undergrowth in this image is satisfactorily swampy for Honey, I think.
I think the pot makes an excellent swamp.
She also looks wonderful in the plants.
Thank you everyone!!!

Day 247

The blossom on my rose hit that stage when it's starting to wither, but it's still pretty, so I plucked it to put it in vase and enjoy it for a bit longer. It looks really pretty and it goes so well with Iselle's style!

[Image: f5674a1626ac2a629db24d28ded09c35.jpg]

And a Dutch painting-y filtered one:

[Image: e30f645c36949ffd77c34250d6c30a3c.jpg]
Iselle looks so beautiful. You're entirely right, the paleness of the rose works so well with her look, and her colouring.
I missed yesterday's... I adore Honey's hair and Iselle's rose!
The pal ness of the rose complements Iselle’s look beautifully.
What a superb image! The rose is a perfect complement to your lovely vintage-style girl!
(09-04-2019, 12:54 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure they wouldn't say anything bad, because they're super nice, but I really don't think it would be for them, especially not MH. They're very religious (but they never push it on anyone, they're really sweet),..
Ah, I gotcha. I knew some "very religious" people once, and they were pushy. "Why do you want to read science fiction? Doesn't it fill your mind with horror?" Um.... right.
Heh, your neighbours might not even have heard of MH then! LOL Anyway, the photos of the dolls in the jungle are fun! They look like they're right at home.
And Iselle & her rose are beautiful.
Gorgeous flower, held by an equally gorgeous doll.
Many thanks, everybody!

Day 248

Migraine shelfie.

[Image: 35adcd07a758f648317f3ef52b330d40.jpg]
A mysterious meeting in a shadowy underworld.

Clawdeen looks a bit concerned about Frankie, and Frankie seems kind of glazed over. Perhaps Frankie, too, is afflicted by a debilitating headache, and Clawdeen... is disappointed that it might affect their plans to go night-clubbing!
Clawdeen really does look so concerned for Frankie here, while Frankie looks... to be off in her own wee world.