Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Elfy's Doll a Week 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The ‘lamp’ is actually a miniature Arabian style coffee pot. We got it in Dubai on a trip some years ago. It is not an antique, wish it were.
Haha, the magic genie coffee pot sound hilarious!
a great way to commemorate the movie - the Magical Coffee Pot is the best!
Ooh, the Q-Posket Jasmine looks really adorable. And I love your magical coffee pot!
I am not familiar with the Q-Posket line. Looks pretty cool!

The magical coffee pot has already been mentioned several times, so... what's already been said.
There are at least 2 Q Posket lines, one has bigger figures than ours. We’ve only got Jasmine and Snow so far. They’re based largely on Amy Mebberson’s Pocket Princesses versions of the characters.
I'm very late this week. Lejays and I were up the country in Shepparton for the Victoria Masters softball tournament, so this is the first chance I've had to post my weekly photo.

We took Shala with us and she was very pleased that Lejays team (I'm their scorer) won a shiny bronze medal. Here she is showing it off.

[Image: 4f33e37e6ac5df5883b84ca5dc9bb2bc.jpg]
Lejay's team won a medal... and you just happened to be the scorekeeper, eh? Hmmm....

Shala is a cutie. Grey eyes, jet-black hair, golden tan... what a little heart-breaker!
They did have to win 4 games, and to make sure there are no shenanigans each team has a scorer and we have to match at the end.
Shala is certainly showing off the medal that she did nothing to earn. Unlike me (and Elfy a little bit LOL ).

At least I got thru the weekend without injuring myself.
Oooh, congrats!!!
Congrats!
Shala's a cutie. Congrats on the medal! smile
Ir was my birthday this weekend. We went shopping on Friday night and bought some Pop! dolls (Aladdin and Abu and Jasmine), I got a couple of DC Bombshells (a Barda and a special variant Joker) and Lejays got a QPosket Wonder Woman. Here they all are:

[Image: 37c0bc5056696f1d156a86a99ce400e7.jpg]

I actually didn't notice this until I was going to post the shot, but the way I've posed it Barda looks like she's about to arrest Abu and Wonder Woman is giving him a very disapproving look.
It's such a fun shot, a complete accident of the positioning of them.

Such a cute collection of toys - and we forgot to include the Mulan too!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31