Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Elfy's Doll a Week 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
(12-16-2019, 02:29 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]...It's 42, Theo...

LOL yay LOL
42 was the answer, but meant nothing, because they’d never clearly quantified what the question was.
How about replacing '42' with s'mores or some other kind of sweet treat? In me ex³perience, those make perfect sense even without any questions asked.
Ah, the answer is never as important as the question.

So what should the question be, Theo...
(12-16-2019, 04:09 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]42 was the answer, but meant nothing, because they’d never clearly quantified what the question was.

True, but then again, if there wasn't a specific question, then 42 really IS the answer to EVERYTHING. xp
Busy time in our Dolly World at the moment, so I have 2 pictures today.

Firstly, as has been discussed in the past by Lejays, I devil almonds as a Christmas thing, I don't know why I generally do it at this time of year, I just do. This year Finn decided to help by collecting the things I needed to do this.

[Image: 06b1a8c6f67d4bdda7803b1e36337951.jpg]

Pity he didn't tell me that we were out greaseproof paper. I had to make a dash to the supermarket for that!

Theo has developed an interest in Felicity. It is not an interest she reciprocates, as shown below.

[Image: 8aba94cc3b8d9cc240bb7b3866e7cd9e.jpg]
A Doll A Week is winding down, and it looks like Finn is getting the celebratory snacks ready for the successful conclusion of a year of dolly photography.

Will Theo have anything to celebrate? We have another week or so to find out!
Maybe Theo can offer Felicity some of Finn's almonds... does she like almonds...?
I had to look up deviled almonds... I got as far as "deviled al" -- and Google offered "deviled alien eggs" as an alternative... LOL
Finn is such a cute little helper!

New romantic subplot just before the year's end?! I hope we'll see some development next year!
Aw, how nice of Finn to help out. Unless he's just making sure he can get first pick when they're done...

Ooh, I hope Theo has some luck!
(12-22-2019, 06:50 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]New romantic subplot just before the year's end?! I hope we'll see some development next year!

Oh My  What's this? A hint of Doll A Week or Doll A Day yet to come?
Recent rumor has it that Elfy may be giving some consideration to tackling the A DOLL A DAY CHALLENGE in 2020!

DO IT!
DO IT!
DO IT!

Finn and Theo... and the lovely Felicity... would offer you more than enough material with their hijinks and escapades to fill many a day; and then there is that massive (and now complete) collection of DC Bombshells who deserve lavish photographic attention.

Plus, you have marvelous scenery where you live: forests and beaches, cityscapes and rural vistas, not to mention 'roos and penguins! And cricket and footie!

Doll a Day 2020! Go for it!
Yess, yess, Elfy, dooo iiit! Give in to your... er... photographic temptatiiiooonss! Your... um... creativity?... has made you powerful. Now fulfill your destiny and take your place at our side in A Doll A Daaayyyy!
I also encourage the doing it! Join the daily maddness!

... Wait, is ADAD dark side? I need to rethink my life... Tongue Tongue
Oh dear, I think I’ve dropped you in it Elfy LOL LOL

If you do decide to experience the madness of ADAD, I’ll help with ideas. Like you did for me a few years back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31