Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: ADAW2019-Week2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This time I'm gonna stick with it.

[Image: 32698794938_b276b9ec20.jpg]
Ooooh, she looks so gorgeous! Good luck with ADAW!
So much color! A refreshing spot of spring-like color during this bitterly cold mid-winter season!

Congratulations on such a vibrant and dynamic start to A Doll A Week! Only 51 more photos to go! With a strong start like this to get you rolling, the challenge will be a breeze this time through!
Very cute! I love her outfit!!! Good luck! <3
Yippee yippee! Glad to see you here in ADAW territory. You can do it!! grin
What a pretty, colourful photo smile
How cute. I love dolls with purple hair, it’s one of the few colours Lejays collection lacks.
Beautiful bright colours - I’m really thinking of a purple-haired girl needs to be added to the collection
You're off to a colorful start! Glad to see you joining in the fun.
Oh wow, she's so bright and colourful and looks like she would come up with a lot of fun things to do.

Hope you manage to do well for ADAW!
Week 2.
[Image: 45842029675_e020672541.jpg]
It has a nice summer-y feel to it!
Love the picnic table - where is it from?
And the tent is really neat too
(01-16-2019, 09:13 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Love the picnic table - where is it from?
And the tent is really neat too

They're both from a vintage Camp Barbie playset. I had the whole set growing up and it was like my FAVORITE THING EVER, so I recently splurged with Cornflower Blue's stand sale money, and bought myself a used set on ebay. ^^; It was only like thirty dollars including shipping. (The stars on the tent top glow in the dark!) It was this set.
That's really cute! What a great set; I've never seen it before. The tent is perfect for them. They're all set for summer fun.
A cafe and camping, just,says summer.
Pages: 1 2