Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2019* (#.....52!! Dec. 24)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Wow, that's cool! So many of them! The contrast between their orange and his blue is beautiful.
Oh, so cool!
Wow! So cool!
He's a butterfly catcher.
Thanks, everyone! grin

(09-28-2019, 06:29 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]When butterflies attack!   Oh My
LOL didn't see the movie LOL

[Image: s320x240]

This week, the crew were inspired to try their own DIY on the stairwell makeover ...
Given how long it takes to set up dolly photos, I wonder how davidd got his projects done with all those Smart Doll pix LOL
Stair decals are ridiculously hard to apply.  Just, 'fiddly'.  By #4, I got it down to 25 minutes from an hour each.  Still have 2 to do.

[Image: 48840353012_4a5e12a55b_o.jpg]
Looks gorgeous - you're very patient to do that as well as actually applying the decals smile

I tried to do a small project with doll-help this afternoon, but it started to rain before I could finish, so I'll have to complete it later.
This looks like an interesting project! You'll be reminded of how much you miss Hawaii with every step on the stairs!

This looks like a physically uncomfortable task. Lots of bending and stooping... and swearing when you get bubbles in the decals. (You can put your naughty nautical lingo to good use!)
Probably just as well to leave the task to the little ones.
That's a great decor idea! Good luck with the remaining decals! You have some fine redheads to help you, so I'm sure the results will be stellar!
Oooh, that's a cool decor idea. Good luck with the little left you've got to do. I'm sure your crew will be happy to help.
Oh, wow! Looks like the finished effect will be worth the effort-- very cool!
I love the way Sunsette appears to be supervising the whole thing.
(10-04-2019, 03:15 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]...This looks like a physically uncomfortable task. Lots of bending and stooping... and swearing when you get bubbles in the decals. (You can put your naughty nautical lingo to good use!)
Not that uncomfortable, cos I just sat on the steps.  Lots of crouching & running up & down the steps though.  And surprisingly few bubbles, just hard to get them straight.  
(Don't worry; the naughty nautical lingo gets lots of use elsewhere xp LOL )

(10-06-2019, 11:34 AM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]I love the way Sunsette appears to be supervising the whole thing.
Well, I mean, she is the company president... wink

Thanks everyone smile
Job's done... I did have to re-do the first 4 when they un-stuck overnight, & get some double-sided tape.  Too bad it's just the stairwell to the garage & not that visible.  But, it's still kinda fun to have.  Here are the girls with the result.

[Image: 48878365301_c3f6184589_o.jpg]

This week's "official" pic is mother & daughter with appropriately-sized butterflies!

[Image: 48878514802_3b49bdff0f_z.jpg]
More butterflies! That's amazing!

The stairs look super cool! You must have a very interesting home! I'm sure it is artistically decorated throughout.
That's so cute! The properly sized butterflies are awesome!
I love the stairs and the mother daughter pic with appropriately sized butterflies is just adorable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24