Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2019* (#.....52!! Dec. 24)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(11-25-2019, 01:57 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:How do they expect you to bring in an OVEN?!

I'm assuming (hoping!) they just meant the part, but now I'm picturing Allie's whole dolly crew attempting to lift the oven while Sunsette urges them on...

Me too, and you just know the rest of them will be doing the work while Sunsette supervises. Does she have a her size whip?
(11-23-2019, 10:32 PM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]How do they expect you to bring in an OVEN?!
xp LOL   ...oh boy.....  LOL

(11-25-2019, 01:57 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm assuming (hoping!) they just meant the part, but now I'm picturing Allie's whole dolly crew attempting to lift the oven while Sunsette urges them on...
(11-25-2019, 04:29 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Me too, and you just know the rest of them will be doing the work while Sunsette supervises.

[Image: 49130618356_8dffaf0187_o.jpg]

Jake, of course, is very strong.  Sunsette figures he would be able to do it if anyone can.  The girls would prefer not to muss their hair xp

We has cookies.  Went to the hardware store which DID have an element in stock which they COULD have looked up for me over the phone with 2 simple questions.
Good thinking and organising by Sunsette there.
Yay for cookies! Glad everything worked out.
Yay that it worked out fairly easily.

And of course Jake is the muscle, and Sunsette is in charge of organising everyone else.
Oh, I'm very glad everything was able to be worked out!

Jake looks really tall there - like taller than 1/6 scale.
LOL!

Jake has proved his worth; I hope he gets his share of the cookies!
Thanks everyone!  grin

(11-27-2019, 11:51 PM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Jake looks really tall there - like taller than 1/6 scale.
He is 1/6 scale, but the Na'vi are 10 feet tall, so... smile

(11-28-2019, 04:57 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Jake has proved his worth; I hope he gets his share of the cookies!
LOL
"Tastes like grandma's cookies."  

This week's post is a very special milestone.  Almost 7 years ago, I started trawling around eBay looking at mini dolls because I thought it might be fun to have a little adventure character to take places and take pictures of.  I found the most impossibly cutest little redhead....  Heart 2  .... and over the next couple of years I slid down the Pullip rabbithole.
I never would've ex-pected to become an adult doll collector, and I had no idea it was such a Thing.  I joined here with my one little mini and said something like, "I probably won't participate much..."  LOL
Now, I've become so very thankful for the creative outlet of photography + storytelling which has been such wonderful therapy through some truly horrible times.  I'm thankful for the lovely positive supportive dolly community, a happy island in the negativity of the Internet.  So with much aloha to our dolly friends, the PrettyTiny Film Company crew celebrates 5000 posts on Dolly Market.

[Image: 49165744158_c7abb94280_c.jpg]
Yay! Congrats on post 5,000, and being such a welcoming and integral member of this forum. I always enjoy your posts and pictures-- your dolly family has such personality. This group shot put a big smile on my face because I feel like everyone in it is an old friend smile
Wow! What a milestone! Congratulations to you and the crew.
Congrats on the milestone, it’s such a slippery slope into Adult Doll Collectng.

I was also only going to get one... smile smile

It’s lovely to see the entire crew all set out like that, it’s such a variety of dolls & toys that I recognise for the weekly photos.
Congratulations, and thank you for providing us with so many beautiful photos to oogle and fun and interesting stories to enjoy!
Congratulations on such a milestone! And thanks for all the pictures ans stories and I hope you and the Crew continue to have a ton of fun.
I'm sorry to learn of your oven issues, but it was almost worth the trouble for that most excellent oven-repair photo, complete with drop-light!

It is fortunate that things worked out so well with a simple trip to the local (not mainland) hardware store. I am impressed that your local rural hardware store carries oven elements!

Congratulations on 5000-and-continuing posts, and on surviving seven years of dolly addiction! How long will it take to reach ten-thousand? I hope we're all around to find out!
(12-04-2019, 11:40 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Yay! Congrats on post 5,000, and being such a welcoming and integral member of this forum. I always enjoy your posts and pictures-- your dolly family has such personality. This group shot put a big smile on my face because I feel like everyone in it is an old friend smile
Aww, that's very sweet.  Thank you!  Heart

(12-04-2019, 03:48 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! What a milestone! Congratulations to you and the crew.
Thank you!  smile  I wouldn't have imagined it...!

(12-04-2019, 05:21 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the milestone, it’s such a slippery slope into Adult Doll Collectng.
I was also only going to get one... smile smile
It’s lovely to see the entire crew all set out like that, it’s such a variety of dolls & toys that I recognise for the weekly photos.
Thanks! grin  It's cool that they are recognized.  One of these days I should make a PTFCo Facebook page...

(12-04-2019, 06:57 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations, and thank you for providing us with so many beautiful photos to oogle and fun and interesting stories to enjoy!
(12-05-2019, 12:21 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on such a milestone! And thanks for all the pictures ans stories and I hope you and the Crew continue to have a ton of fun.
Thank you guys!

(12-05-2019, 10:41 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry to learn of your oven issues, but it was almost worth the trouble for that most excellent oven-repair photo, complete with drop-light!
It is fortunate that things worked out so well with a simple trip to the local (not mainland) hardware store. I am impressed that your local rural hardware store carries oven elements!
Congratulations on 5000-and-continuing posts, and on surviving seven years of dolly addiction! How long will it take to reach ten-thousand? I hope we're all around to find out!
o.O  Imagine 10,000!  I hope the forum is still around too!!
Yes, the store has several because it really is an easy fix, and with basically no repair people, they need to supply DIY'ers.

Wow... WEEK 50!?!! Where did that year go????
Samantha won a prize in August on the Dal House forum and got it this week...  This jumper is lovely soft yarn & looks cute on her, and she got a Playmobil figure (here I am learning about more toys as an "adult collector", haha.  I knew of them but never had one).  This little air-traveller is perfect for our crew...  I think I should paint some captain's stripes on her uniform though... smile

[Image: 49219151172_4f3d8087c1_z.jpg]

[Image: 49218925961_b5652dda74_z.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24