Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2019* (#.....52!! Dec. 24)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Oooh, that's a pretty jumper, and it's perfect for this season!
Congratulations to Samantha on winning a Dal House competition! Looks like quite the fun little prize package.
She must be quite clever to have assembled her own mini-fig! I guess it's the independence one develops living on a remote island.
Congratulations to Samantha for winning! Her new jumper looks cozy
Samantha looks very pleased with her prize.
Such a cutie dress, it suits her very well.

Nice figure she got as well - I had some playmobil when I was a kid, but have no idea where it is now. I suspect the nephew had to passed along to him.
Thank you, everybody!  grin

(12-15-2019, 08:07 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]She must be quite clever to have assembled her own mini-fig! I guess it's the independence one develops living on a remote island.
LOL

It's been quite a while since Danbo got the spotlight.  I used my supper hour at the library to do a few Christmas shots, which has become an Annual Thing.  My boss was still there; we had a laugh when I realized she was sitting in her office watching me standing on tippy-toes with the flashlight... LOL

[Image: 49240571998_47ce66f843_z.jpg]
Week 51! Only one more to go!

Nice "holy radiance" effect with the flashlight!

(Do you always carry a flashlight to work with you in the library?)
Busted!
Those Amazon boxes!

The light is really pretty.
Okay, I laughed.

And then wondered if I could do something similar with our nativity scene. Hmmm...
(12-19-2019, 03:26 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ](Do you always carry a flashlight to work with you in the library?)
Heheh...  It was the library's flashlight.  I took a huge backpack full of dolls, camera, tripod, shoes because ugh snow boots, and amid All That Stuff as well as snacks, I forgot mine!!  This one was harder to work with -- brighter and I kept missing or overex'posing.  Light painting is tricky but fun.
(12-19-2019, 03:29 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Busted!
Ha.  Not the first time she has come upon me taking dolly photos... last time was at the mailbox when I was doing the movie about Sunsette finding her mom.  Not every day you find someone taking a photo of their mailbox LOL
(12-19-2019, 07:39 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Those Amazon boxes!
The light is really pretty.
Thanks smile  It's amazing how the right lighting & pose can make a box with a couple of circles and a triangle appear to have emotion.  There are so many really cute Danbo photos out there.
(12-20-2019, 01:05 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I laughed.
And then wondered if I could do something similar with our nativity scene. Hmmm...
Dooo ittt....  I wanna see! LOL

Well, here we are... another year.... Another "Pic A Week #52".  The crew is hooked now, & of course will be heading straight on into the new year with a new thread.  For now, a quiet little "Aloha" from my lil hula girl.  We're all dreaming (some of us literally) of warmer places.  But for a few minutes this morning, the light on this tree almost looked tropical.

[Image: 49271741156_a2a53dd6a7_z.jpg]

Mele Kalikimaka, dolly friends....  May you have a blessed Christmas and may you get where you want to go in the new year!  Thanks for following our adventures so far.
Heart 2
A Mele Kalikimaka to you! And I see what you mean; the rich greens of the tree suggest a tropical lushness, appropriate for your little hula girl.

The coffee and pineapple fields on the way to the North Shore on Oahu were ringed by Cook Island pines, so the evergreen trees are, indeed, reminiscent of a tropical isle.
I hope you have a lovely time! And yay for completing 52 weeks!
Yaaay! Congrats! What a lovely pic to wrap this up!
Merry Christmas! Thanks for a great year of photos-- I always love looking at your thread!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24