Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2019* (#.....52!! Dec. 24)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I am impressed by how much you managed to see and do during your Hawaiian adventure! What was it: Oahu, Big Island, Maui, and Lanai? That's a lot of island hopping!
lovely photos - I look forward to reading more of Sunsette's adventures when the photos are all sorted out.

The red hibiscus is particularly beautiful.
Warm and fun pics! I'm aware that calling picture 'warm' is weird, but you know what I mean...
Love the summery tropical feel and I bet Aloala had the best time.
Oh, such lovely pictures - you can feel the warmth from them
Aw, does that mean no more Hawaii photos? I still need some escape from the weather by vicariously enjoying a Hawaiian vacation in your photos.
(03-10-2019, 03:06 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]What was it: Oahu, Big Island, Maui, and Lanai? That's a lot of island hopping!
Big Island first, and just a day trip over to Lanai, but yeah, that was it.

(03-10-2019, 06:31 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]lovely photos - I look forward to reading more of Sunsette's adventures when the photos are all sorted out.
Thank you grin  Stay tuned!

(03-10-2019, 06:37 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Warm and fun pics! I'm aware that calling picture 'warm' is weird, but you know what I mean...
(03-10-2019, 07:34 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Love the summery tropical feel and I bet Aloala had the best time.
(03-11-2019, 03:42 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, such lovely pictures - you can feel the warmth from them
Thanks everyone!  No, it's not weird at all.  Warm light can do a lot for a photo!

(03-11-2019, 01:23 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Aw, does that mean no more Hawaii photos?  I still need some escape from the weather by vicariously enjoying a Hawaiian vacation in your photos.
Sunsette will be writing up our adventures over in the Pic-Fics smile

Victor gets this week's photo because I had a dream that he was alive and running around, and there was another newer tiger there who was supposed to be some sort of aumakua for one of the random extra people in the dream, and I was wondering if Victor was jealous of the newer plushier tiger, but couldn't get him to tell me  xp LOL  

[Image: 40433800333_b4b39cfbf2_b.jpg]
As the winter drags endlessly on, the mighty hunter grows hungry, and finds a spot near a trail, a human trail, where he can wait... and watch....
Victor could be a Siberian tiger (actually with that name the possibility is very high) and so the snow suits him perfectly.
Such a cute tiger lying in wait for something
I love that you gave him a scarf! It would be troublesome if he caught cold. Those would be groundshaking sneezes.
Well, this white stuff is pretty soft but cold, thought the mighty to get as he lay upon it. Good thing the human gave me this others soft thing. I wonder if I can play with it?
(03-17-2019, 01:51 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]As the winter drags endlessly on, the mighty hunter grows hungry, and finds a spot near a trail, a human trail, where he can wait... and watch....
Haha.  He did find some deer tracks, but, with wandering cats spraying around in the woods I didn't like to let him hide in the trees...  He doesn't really want another bath.

(03-17-2019, 02:48 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Victor could be a Siberian tiger (actually with that name the possibility is very high) and so the snow suits him perfectly.
Heh.  Too bad it doesn't suit his photographer LOL

(03-17-2019, 05:59 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Such a cute tiger lying in wait for something
(03-17-2019, 06:27 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]I love that you gave him a scarf! It would be troublesome if he caught cold. Those would be groundshaking sneezes.
LOL  And you'd laugh if you saw how long it took to pick the "right" scarf for him.

(03-17-2019, 09:10 PM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Well, this white stuff is pretty soft but cold, thought the mighty to get as he lay upon it. Good thing the human gave me this others soft thing. I wonder if I can play with it?
I should do a photo of that.... wink

Well, a very early start on the next week after nearly missing last week, but oh well, why not!  I don't have any shamrocks and the few bits of grass that are showing are brown, and Photoshop wouldn't easily turn her hair green, but, Happy St. Patrick's Day from my green-eyed girl!

[Image: 46684868954_9659836863_b.jpg]
She's cute, and looking cozy!
She looks very cosy, and almost like she's waiting on you to finish photo taking
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24