Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
And a new series to check!
(02-24-2019, 09:11 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]And a new series to check!

They're great! The protagonist is my favourite of hers (Elfy's favourite is Alexia Tarabotti, from the Parasol Protectorate series).

She first published the Parasol Protectorate (5 books, adult), then the 4 Finishing School books (YA), then the Custard Protocol series (4th book published in August this year).
The Finishing School books take place before the Parasol Protectorate books, but you don't have to read them first.
Ahh, I haven't read those books in ages but from what I can remember, they seem very much what Hattie and Lizette would love.
Steampunk cuties! The colorful books make a fun backdrop.
I like Becky's new outfit. Dressy-casual, & it suits her. Elinor looks ready for the beach, and Lizette & Hattie are ready for book club smile
Thanks all - the books are steampunk, so the Steampunk World girls were an obvious prop for them.

More Steampunk goodness this week

"On a Steel Horse I Ride..."
Theodore took possession of the new Vespa this week.
[Image: 0f1931b0cb817507cfaf8e4dbb3951bc.jpg]

And a bonus with his mask on
[Image: c3477d6581f84b45cf24dca6f018322a.jpg]
He's so handsome! And the vespa is awesome, the colors are perfect. Since it's on the smaller side, how would Finn look on it? May I request a picture?
Theo looks badass there!
(03-03-2019, 07:41 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]He's so handsome! And the vespa is awesome, the colors are perfect. Since it's on the smaller side, how would Finn look on it? May I request a picture?

Sure can! I'll do one tomorrow after work (it's dark here or I'd do it for you now). I think that he'll fit much better, and the Pullips all fit on the other blue one we have.
Well, he looks to be having a great time! The Vespa looks really cool as well, the darker colours fit in well with the steampunk trappings.
Wow! I was never a big fan of Dodo, but you make him look both handsome and badass smile
Steampunk biker dude on a steampunk Vespa: that is pretty cool all the way around!
Cool Vespa, and it suits him even if it's a bit small. Your crew will be able to have their own convoy with all their rides smile
That is a cool Vespa. Compliments your doll very well.
Thanks all, I ex-plained a bit how we ended up getting a new Vespa in my other photo thread.

Dodo looks much more handsome when he's not wearing the beakĀ  LOL

It's a long weekend here in Melbourne, and they have a free festival in the city every year (it's called Moomba), so we go in to wander around, ride the ferris wheel, and watch the water-skiing.
This year Meredith came in with us - she also rode on the ferris wheel but I did that shot last year.
So here's one of her at the "entrance" - it isn't really the first part you come to from that direction (that's the kiddie rides area), but we thought the "toy robot" was fun.

[Image: b028563e206cbdd631e3b87847d8bc38.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25