Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Have a great trip!
Have a great trip and lots of fun adventures. I'm looking forward to the photos smile
Enjoy your trip!!
Okay, 2 pics to make up for the one I missed last week (due to holiday)

We stopped at a small town called Ross that is about half-way down the state - they have a great bakery, so Amelia is eyeing off my vanilla slice  LOL

[Image: 2cb9db20f7d5f981fb1f069a7a99294c.jpg]

And Becky & Amelia sitting outside our hotel room about half-way through the trip - it's a bit colder on the sea-shore, so they're wearing their jackets.
[Image: d9c06f8b4baeab65deb08d66681b1b1f.jpg]

Elfy has written some words on Amelia's behalf, so we will be posting a proper set of holiday snaps shortly.
I love that shot of them at Swansea, it’s just so cute.
I love how the natural lighting makes their hair seem so bright!

I hope you had a ton of fun on your trip!
Vanilla slice! Heart

And what a veiw!
What a lovely seaside view! The color of the water is quite beautiful! I like the dynamic contrast between your colorful orange-haired girl and the setting.
Yum. That looks tasty.
And the hotel view is great!
Looking forward to the travelogue smile
I take about 90% of my photos outside, so I'm used to the natural light - I have problems with the "indoor" lighting when I do take photos inside.

There's a thread for the Tasmanian holiday under the Pullip & Friends sub-board - I started it, but Elfy is doing most of the entries.

Happy Easter to those who observe it - Finn is being a good Easter Bunny and delivering the eggs to the family.  (we have a plan to do a longer shoot tomorrow if the weather cooperates - Elfy had the idea for the Steampunk crew to do an easter egg hunt).

[Image: b507efea13d76eb32ce92dc164da542a.jpg]
Finn makes an eggsellent (see what I did there?) Easter Bunny!
Omigosh he's so cuuuute!!!

(04-21-2019, 04:53 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Finn makes an eggsellent (see what I did there?) Easter Bunny!

LOL Hahaha!
Awwww!
Finn has a way of looking uncomfortable in the outfits you put him in!  LOL

Poor guy! I imagine he agreed to do the Easter Bunny duties because he was assured that nobody would see him. Then you went and made him pose for a portrait!  yay
Aw, Finn. Such a good boy, helping out by delivering the eggs.

... Or is he uncomfortable looking because he knows he's totally hidden a couple for himself somewhere?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25