Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Usagi is truly a cutie.

I only have a couple Sailor Moon villain dolls. The first one (as well as my first Sailor Moon doll) is Queen Beryl. She has a 12" version I'd love to get eventually. But it's pretty rare.

[Image: eowxge.jpg]
That's one evil stare!
She’s certainly plotting there!
Oh, wow, I've never actually seen one of the Queen Beryl dolls. She has got one heck of an evil stare, it's really quite impressive. Also, got to love how the dress still holds up as being stylish after 20+ years.
That's quite the malevolent ex-pression!
Reminds me a little of Grimhilde (the evil queen from Snow White)
Queen Beryl actually looks pretty good considering that she only came in the ugly face mold. I love her evil stare.

My only other villain doll is Wicked Lady (also known as Black Lady). The Luna P was originally paired with Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon.

[Image: whuanm.jpg]
Wicked Lady has an even more malevolent stare than Queen Beryl!
The little Sailor Moon girls have really cute faces! I'm afraid I can't say the same for Queen Beryl, though.
She's got a great evil stare too/
Wicked Lady looks very glamorous and yay Luna P! They didn't use Luna P much, did they?
Yeah there wasn't a whole lot of Luna P. Luna P got more screentime in the anime, though.

Took out a couple of my Trendmasters Cardcaptors dolls yesterday. Sakura and Syaoran are ready to face off the Thunder Card! 

[Image: oslcfz.jpg]
Those Cardcaptors are totally cool!
Ha! I have those exact same CCS dolls! I'll share a picture on my thread tomorroe. You've definitely made them look great here.
I was going to post another CCS photo, but my latest Pullip arrived a couple days early. This is Vicky, a Le Petit Prince Fox girl!

[Image: zbnmzl.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12