Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PUDDLE 2019 photo / art contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is time to enter the PUDDLE 2019 photo/art contest! Deadline is May 5. The theme of this year’s PUDDLE is The Clock Strikes Twelve / steampunk. Your entry does not have to reflect “steampunk” specifically. If your entry shows a clock, a gear, the number 12, or 12 of anything, or if features the colors red, brown, and/or gold/yellow, it will be in theme. Details here:
https://www.puddlestyle.com/events/conte...s/#picture

This is a great way to participate in PUDDLE even if you can't attend!

[Image: 33372409528_eefef0d480_z.jpg]
Time to enter by TrueFan, on Flickr
Will try & do an entry this year - I have steampunk dolls, so just need to think of a good idea for them.
Great!
Hmmm... I have lots of Victorian scifi/Jules Verne/Sherlock Holmes stuff, I wonder what I should do...
(03-02-2019, 08:06 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm...  I have lots of Victorian scifi/Jules Verne/Sherlock Holmes stuff, I wonder what I should do...

20,000 Red-Headed Leagues Under the Sea   yay
(03-02-2019, 09:40 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2019, 08:06 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm...  I have lots of Victorian scifi/Jules Verne/Sherlock Holmes stuff, I wonder what I should do...

20,000 Red-Headed Leagues Under the Sea   yay

I actually have a lot of red-headed dolls... Don't give me any ideas! Lol
Please enter the 2019 PUDDLE photo/art contest! Grand prize winner(s) will choose one of the following as their prize: NRFB Rhiannon, NRFB Charlemagne, complete stock Moirai, Mocha Dal MIO kit. Please note that while the photo or artwork must reflect the 2019 PUDDLE theme ("The Clock Strikes Twelve"/Steampunk), if your entry shows a clock, a gear, the number 12, or 12 of anything, or if it features the colors red, brown, and/or gold/yellow, it will be in theme. Complete details here: 
https://www.puddlestyle.com/events/conte...s/#picture

[Image: 33737162098_eb2c5277d5.jpg]
Grand Prize by TrueFan, on Flickr
There is still time to enter! Please note the theme is really really broad.
OH NO I just saw "The Clock Strikes Twelve" on the website as a theme and didn't know it also had to be steampunk....   Is it okay if it's just the first part of the theme??  The background is from Titanic's sister ship so at least the era is KIND OF right... >_>/
[Image: 46844513115_8f85eb410c.jpg]PUDDLE Art contest by It's fluffy, on Flickr
I thought it was Cinderella theme. (;A;)
Your art is great! Seriously, we want people to enter so anything that vaguely connects to the theme is in theme! And yours certainly does!
(05-03-2019, 11:49 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]Your art is great! Seriously, we want people to enter so anything that vaguely connects to the theme is in theme! And yours certainly does!

Thank you! ;u;
(05-03-2019, 11:37 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]The background is from Titanic's sister ship so at least the era is KIND OF right... 

The Lusitania? Which also met a tragic end.
Wow, fishy, that's really neat! What program do you use? I know nothing about creating digital art.
It was the RMS Olympic.

I used Medibang paint. It's really good, mostly for anime art with built-in tones, but can be used for anything.. It syncs onto a private cloud between pc/android/etc. It will also run extremely well on Linux under WINE.
Pages: 1 2