Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 61 Voting Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You have reached the voting thread for Round 61. The theme for this round was New Beginnings, and was chosen by our Round 60 winner, Alliecat

Please cast your vote for your favorite from the following submissions--they're all good and it's hard to pick a favorite! Short-turnaround time--voting closes on March 16. The person whose photo entry receives the most votes during the voting period will get to choose the theme of the next round.

Here are the entries:

Pull Me Closer (First Date) by *NatTheCat*

[Image: 33482983528_07553f2fcf.jpg]

Moving Out on My Own by Lejays17
[Image: 37736d1f2fcb44df1e149b300f678f2a.jpg]

Beginnings of Spring by Alliecat

[Image: 33488679678_2526d30ceb.jpg]
3 different iterpretations of the theme, well done Nat & Alliecat
Man, I wish I didn’t have to pick just one! I’m going to have to go with Pull Me Closet, though. It’s just such a classic photo style. Congrats to all three, they’re all really good.
(03-15-2019, 10:47 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]3 different iterpretations of the theme, well done Nat & Alliecat
You guys did well, too! :3 I like the different themes you came up with.

And thanks, CSahawneh. Happy
Congrats, Lejays17! The theme for the next round is all yours to choose!

Shoot me a PM once you've thought of something. smile
Congratulations! I like the way the Jeep is loaded up with all her worldly goods as she heads off to her own place and a new start.
Congrats, Lejays -- a great idea!
Nice job also, Nat, creating a 'mood' smile
Thanks to all who voted!

It was inspired by the sight of the trailers piled high with furniture driving around on the weekends smile

I'll have a think & send an idea shortly for the next round