Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Catching Up Photos!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! It's been so long since I've logged in or have taken any pictures. A lot has happened since 2013, and now, suddenly, I want to pick up my old hobby again. I also hope to find some familiar faces and meet new people in the doll community. So, here are some pictures from last year and yesterday! I will re/introduce some of my collection to you.

My first girl Sawyer, sporting a new wig that I got this month.
[Image: 46707989124_d90d36c828_z.jpg]

This is my second girl. I know it says Chloe, but I renamed her Tarryn recently.
[Image: 27292787887_0dfb30cf46_z.jpg]

My third girl Nanette, currently suffering from an Obitsu neck fracture. sad
[Image: 28291657288_863b146411_z.jpg]

My fourth girl Dahlia, also sporting a new wig.
[Image: 47378227672_19c8e02ea3_z.jpg]

My fifth girl Shion.
[Image: 28291660038_c97e6023f4_z.jpg]

The whole gang during Christmas 2018. Boy on the left is Yamato (renamed from Arashi), and the boy on the right is Onyx.
[Image: 32581295758_de3b4261f2_z.jpg]
Hi. Welcome (back!) smile
Your girls are lovely, and you have some cool photos on your site. Love the diorama ones.
Yay for picking up an old hobby again; hope you will enjoy it.
(I can't believe Nanette is Nahh-Ato. Wow! Very pretty. And the new wig looks great.)
Lovely portraits! The Christmas photo is very festive and cheerful with a sense of warmth and good times.
I love that amongst your crew there is a rock chick and a skater girl.
Awesome photos!
Thank you so much everyone for the lovely comments; it's good to be back. I feel a lot more relieved to come back to one of my hobbies again.

@Alliecat: Thank you! She has another wig that will replace that one. If her neck hadn't snapped, I would've had a nice picture of it, but I shall post it next time.

@Elfy: I have two skater girls actually! Sawyer and Tarryn. LOL