Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 64 theme announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks go to all of you who submitted a photo entry for Round 63, and/or took the time to vote. Congratulations to Alliecat for the Round 63 win! 
Here we are at Round 64.  

Alliecat has come up with the following theme for Round 64:  Birds!  Anything from studying bird books to bird-watching, or playing with pet birds...

***Please be sure your photo entry is approximately 500 x 375 pixels***

You may submit your entries to me via PM or e-mail. The deadline is 0:00 HST, May 13, 2019 

I prefer PMs, but if you are having trouble sending those, you may e-mail me. My address is as follows--just leave out the spaces between the @ sign.

justlikewasabi @ gmail.com

If you have a title for your photo, be sure to list it. It'll be just called the lackluster and uninspired "Untitled" when I post it in the voting thread otherwise. 

Unsure about the deadline? Here is a list of the equivalent times in a bunch of other places. Simply find the city geographically closest to your locale and use that as your submission deadline. (For what it's worth, I'm not a stickler for absolute deadlines--if your photo is in my inbox when I get around to creating the voting thread, it'll get posted).

*Anchorage (USA-Alaska)--Monday, May 13, 2019 at 2:00am
*Los Angeles (USA-California)--Monday, May 13, 2019 at 3:00am
*Edmonton (Canada-Alberta)--Monday, May 13, 2019 at 4:00am
*Chicago (USA-Illinois)--Monday, May 13, 2019 at 5:00am
*New York (USA-New York)--Monday, May 13, 2019  at 6:00am
*Halifax (Canada-Nova Scotia)--Monday, May 13, 2019 at 7:00am
*London (United Kingdom- England)-- May 13, 2019 at 11:00am
*Adelaide (Australia-South Australia)--May 13, 2019 at 8:00pm
Sent an entry in.
Mine sent in too - it didn't rain today so we had photo-taking chances
Sent!