Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 65 theme announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to all who submitted a photo entry for Round 64, and/or took the time to vote.  Congratulations to Alliecat for her back-to-back win.  This brings us to Round 65!  

Alliecat has come up with the following theme for Round 65:  SONGS!  Depict your doll portraying the title, or a line from a song you like.

***Please be sure your photo entry is approximately 500 x 375 pixels***

You may submit your entries to me via PM or e-mail. The deadline is 0:00 HST, June 3, 2019 

I prefer PMs, but if you are having trouble sending those, you may e-mail me. My address is as follows--just leave out the spaces between the @ sign.

justlikewasabi @ gmail.com

If you have a title for your photo, be sure to list it. It'll be just called the lackluster and uninspired "Untitled" when I post it in the voting thread otherwise. 

Unsure about the deadline? Here is a list of the equivalent times in a bunch of other places. Simply find the city geographically closest to your locale and use that as your submission deadline. (For what it's worth, I'm not a stickler for absolute deadlines--so let's just say if your photo is in my inbox when I get around to creating the voting thread, it'll get posted).

*Anchorage (USA-Alaska)--Monday, June 3, 2019 at 2:00am
*Los Angeles (USA-California)--Monday, June 3, 2019 at 3:00am
*Edmonton (Canada-Alberta)--Monday, June 3, 2019 at 4:00am
*Chicago (USA-Illinois)--Monday, June 3, 2019 at 5:00am
*New York (USA-New York)--Monday, June 3, 2019  at 6:00am
*Halifax (Canada-Nova Scotia)--Monday, June 3, 2019 at 7:00am
*London (United Kingdom- England)-- June 3, 2019 at 11:00am
*Adelaide (Australia-South Australia)--June 3, 2019 at 8:00pm
Sent!
I'm sure everyone here has a song they like that they can think of a way to interpret with a doll. C'mon, everybody, join in! smile
I’ve got an idea (actually I have a few, but I can only enter one)

Just have to hope the weather behaves itself to do them
Got one entry so far. So here's a reminder bump for you all. smile
Ooh, I love this theme. Now to turn on the creative gears-pictures a shirtless Namu paired with "I'm too sexy for my shirt..." lol LOL. Okay, brain, you can do better than that. xp.
(06-01-2019, 11:47 PM)*NatTheCat* Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, I love this theme. Now to turn on the creative gears-pictures a shirtless Namu paired with "I'm too sexy for my shirt..." lol LOL. Okay, brain, you can do better than that. xp.

That’s a great idea! A nice amount of humour to the theme.

It’s photo taking day today (once Elfy & I get back from the gym)

My @problem” is trying to decide which song I’m going to do. I have 2 front runners, so I think I’ll do both and submit which one looks better.
(And I gave my best idea to Elfy as he couldn’t think of one - he run further with it once he got the initial spark, so it’s going to be better than what I would have done with it.)
(06-01-2019, 11:47 PM)*NatTheCat* Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, I love this theme. Now to turn on the creative gears-pictures a shirtless Namu paired with "I'm too sexy for my shirt..." lol LOL. Okay, brain, you can do better than that. xp.
I LOL'd. Sure, why not!
Looking forward to seeing some fun entries.
Sent an entry in.
And entry submitted!

Hope that there are a lot of submissions this round.
WOOT! Just sent in mine. I shot an idea with a song I liked better, but I also did the more amusing shot... which turned out better. LOL. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's!!
(06-03-2019, 03:02 PM)*NatTheCat* Wrote: [ -> ]WOOT! Just sent in mine. I shot an idea with a song I liked better, but I also did the more amusing shot... which turned out better.
Well, post your other one somewhere after the entries are up smile