Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 66 Voting Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the voting thread for Round 66. The theme for this round was Hair Flair.  The theme was chosen by **NatTheCat**, our Round 65 victor.  

It's a head-to-head battle this time!  A face-off.  Mano a mano and all that.  Please cast your vote for your favorite from the following three entries, in reverse alphabetical order of the username.  Voting closes on June 28. The person whose photo entry receives the most votes during the voting period will get to choose the theme of the next round.

Here are the entries:

Ready for the Spotlight by Alliecat*
[Image: 48118168293_4da6ea293c.jpg]

Hairspray *~Magic~* by *NatTheCat*
[Image: 48124822972_9652035f69.jpg]
Both very nice shots - I’m sorry I couldn’t think of a good idea to enter.

Alliecat - certainly ready for the spotlight.

Nat - the one who is having their hair done has very striking makeup, I love it.
Thanks for entering, Alliecat & Nat. And thanks to those of you who voted.

Congratulations, NatTheCat, on your repeat win! Please think of a theme for Round 67 and get back to me once you do. smile
Whoops, looks like I called it before the voting deadline. Sorry about that.

Looks like it's a tie between the two entries. NattheCat and Alliecat, you can discuss between you what the theme should be.

Someone PM me when you decide!
Another DUEL!
Swords?
Pistols?
Water balloons?
Arm wrestling?
Rock-Paper-Scissors?
Coin flip?

Or... a DO-OVER with the same theme???
Ha, maybe "duel" should be the theme! LOL
I dunno; you got an idea, Nat?
"Duel" sounds pretty neat! I don't think we've had one like that yet. smile. And Davidd has us started on ideas for that already! x3

Lejays, thanks! smile. He's a Seikima II Taeyang.
OK then!
*sigh* I'll have to do something different than the 2 duel shots my piratey girls have already had...? Tongue
Oh, that sounds like a fun topic, I’m sure I can think of something for that.