Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 69 theme announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So here we are at the theme announcement thread for Round 69.  Thanks to everyone who submitted a photo entry for Round 66, and/or took the time to vote.  Congratulations to our joint winners, Elfy & Lejays17 for nabbing the most votes!

The theme, as chosen by the last round's winners is  Round 69 is  FANDOM (e.g. music, sport, tv)!

***Please be sure your photo entry is no bigger than 640 x 480 pixels***

You may submit your entries to me via PM or e-mail. The deadline is 0:00 HST, September 02, 2019 

I prefer PMs, but if you are having trouble sending those, you may e-mail me. My address is as follows--just leave out the spaces between the @ sign.

justlikewasabi @ gmail.com

If you have a title for your photo, be sure to list it. It'll be just called the lackluster and uninspired "Untitled" when I post it in the voting thread otherwise. 

Unsure about the deadline? Here is a list of the equivalent times in a bunch of other places. Simply find the city geographically closest to your locale and use that as your submission deadline. (For what it's worth, I'm not a stickler for absolute deadlines--so let's just say if your photo is in my inbox when I get around to creating the voting thread, it'll get posted).

*Anchorage (USA-Alaska)--Monday, September 2, 2019 at 2:00am
*Los Angeles (USA-California)--Monday, September 2, 2019 at 3:00am
*Edmonton (Canada-Alberta)--Monday, September 2, 2019 at 4:00am
*Chicago (USA-Illinois)--Monday, September 2, 2019 at 5:00am
*New York (USA-New York)--Monday, September 2, 2019  at 6:00am
*Halifax (Canada-Nova Scotia)--Monday, September 2, 2019 at 7:00am
*London (United Kingdom- England)-- Monday, September 2, 2019 at 11:00am
*Adelaide (Australia-South Australia)--Monday, September 2, 2019 at 8:00pm
Obligatory "heh heh, 69..." Tongue

This theme is VERY interesting. Now how to show such a thing using dolls? Hmmmmm..... This will be fun.
Sent an entry in. Hope for many more to join in.
Entry also sent in!

(and it's a different idea to Elfy's!!)
(09-01-2019, 07:34 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: [ -> ]Obligatory "heh heh, 69..."
Two tadpoles?  A not-quite-fused yin/yang symbol?
Detours into the gutter aren't obligatory... this is an all-ages forum.
Do have fun though.

Sent an entry.
(09-02-2019, 03:50 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Detours into the gutter aren't obligatory....

That particular number always reminds me of a scene in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure:
"What number are we thinking of?"
"Sixty-nine, dudes!"
(Followed by George Carlin's totally perfect eye roll.)
Argh.... Forgot about this... sad