Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Draculaura looks like she's floating. Perhaps she has a stealth mode also? smile
You were very lucky that he condescended to drop his stealth mode that often.
This weeks poster with Rochelle is great - it matches her colouring very well.

CE Draculaura is hovering just outside her victims window, waiting for a chance to strike. Effortlessly cool and classy and dangerous. Not a single sparkles anywhere.

And the handsome and stealthy Eleazar- swoon!
(01-24-2020, 04:51 AM)Jubilee Wrote: [ -> ]his costume looks very nice so much detail on going on.

His costume is awesome, but sadly a lot of the little trinkets keep falling off, so if you're considering getting some of the steampunk Pullips, I do recommend them, as they're beautiful, but be warned - their costumes require a lot of maintenance.

(01-24-2020, 12:18 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Draculaura looks like she's floating.  Perhaps she has a stealth mode also?  smile

Well, vampires often have various powers that help them with hunting, so I think she has some, too. You know how in old movies various apparitions, vampires & Co always move in that awesomely weird and creepy way, like they're not hovering above the ground, they seem to be touching it, but they move so smoothly and without making any visible steps, it seems like they're floating? And they appear on the opposite end of a really long and dim corridor, and before the helpless protagonist manages to let a scream out, they're already closing in on them? I like to imagine that that's how CE Lala moves around.

(01-24-2020, 06:56 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]You were very lucky that he condescended to drop his stealth mode that often.

I sure was!

(01-24-2020, 08:12 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]This weeks poster with Rochelle is great - it matches her colouring very well.

CE Draculaura is hovering just outside her victims window, waiting for a chance to strike.  Effortlessly cool and classy and dangerous.  Not a single sparkles anywhere.

And the handsome and stealthy Eleazar- swoon!

Thank you very much!!!

Day 24

Another adventurous character who made an appearance 11 times is Eteri!

[Image: b91c781d8417fb246cd10c63d0c21134.jpg]

[Image: 02535cfa89a188f19c2bd1465615d91d.jpg]
Eteri just has this look of "we done now? I've got to get off on my next adventure."
She's gorgeous! Love that ex.pression.
I love seeing your pics of Eteri, she always looks ready to go off on an adventure.
LOVE the past few photos, Eleazar and Eteri both look spectacular with that filter, very steampunk! <3
(01-24-2020, 10:32 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]... they move so smoothly and without making any visible steps, it seems like they're floating?...I like to imagine that that's how CE Lala moves around.
Yup, you captured that.
Eteri is lovely. I like the hint of warmth in the lighting that shows her little bit of blush.
She’s spotted the exit to the photo studio, and can’t wait to escape the place once the shoot is done.
Thank you very much everyone!!!

Yes, "off to the next adventure!" is Eteri's default mode, when she's forced to slow down, she becomes sad. She totally wanted to escape from the tent, there are so many places she still needs to ex²plore, no time for stupid photoshoots. LOL

Day 25

I have several dolls that have 10 photos on their track record. For example, Griselda and Grimalda, my inseparable twins.

[Image: b3ebbee6be97565054cd430bfa28927a.jpg]

Horror filter version!

[Image: 306fa15c1568c245a20e0cdc7f3c8e5b.jpg]
So the two are never photographed separately?
They look great together.
Aw, the twins just never want to be alone.

Or are constantly plotting.

But I think it's the former.
(01-26-2020, 04:16 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]So the two are never photographed separately?

Sometimes they are, but it still ended up to be a tie. But mostly I do take photos of them together, yes.

(01-26-2020, 07:03 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]They look great together.

Thanks!

(01-26-2020, 10:05 PM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Aw, the twins just never want to be alone.

Or are constantly plotting.

But I think it's the former.

Both, actually wink
For a while, they lived on the street and all they had was each other, which gave birth to both their inseparability and their efficiency in plotting, because that's how they survived until the day Madame Butterworth took them in and brought them to Oddwickshire (they're not native Oddies, but they were always seen as creepy where they came from, and they fit right in in Oddwickshire, so maybe there are some Oddie ex²pats in their lineage).

Day 26

During the short breaks between her air travels, I managed to snap 10 pics of Beatrix.

[Image: 9d23fffb0e92fc494f47c79fab4471a5.jpg]

[Image: 467f122ae5638e4aae79087874e5b5ef.jpg]