Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh yeah, it's friday the 13th! (Well technically its Saturday now where I am but still!) Happy Friday the 13th! I love the set up and the purple hair on both those girls. That's a Clawdeen, right? She's my secret fave.

I will check out the start of the Oddwickshire lore I missed, thank you!
Freaky fabulous Friday... with a slightly less freaky but equally fabulous friend!
Ooh such a cool pic!
That colourful trio looks ready to tackle anything Friday the 13th throws at them.

(11-14-2020, 03:19 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ](maybe the news?)
Ah, yes.
I went back and looked again.
That is indeed the perfect WTAF ex-pression.
Yep, come at us Friday the 13th! We fight you!
This is probably my favourite Clawdeen (she’s not really a favourite of all the dolls).
Thank you very much, everyone!!!

The idea of Friday the 13th as a happy / lucky day came from MH in 2013, and it clicked with me, because I always maintained that black cats are much luckier sign than things like four-leaf clover (I used to have a black cat. His name was Dante and he was a genius, and totally brought me a ton of luck), so I decided to celebrate it and keep the 'tradition' even after MH died.

(11-14-2020, 04:04 AM)dunneh Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, it's friday the 13th! (Well technically its Saturday now where I am but still!) Happy Friday the 13th! I love the set up and the purple hair on both those girls. That's a Clawdeen, right? She's my secret fave. 

Yup, that's a Ghouls Rule Clawdeen, redressed in skeleton CAM dress.

Day 319

Migraine Frankie (hence the, ehm, soft focus), also from Ghouls Rule line.

[Image: 434030e2263ff9f86ab2321b9bb897b8.jpg]
Frankie always looks so good in your photographs
Migraine Frankie, hence the shock waves of pain radiating out of her eye?
(11-15-2020, 04:57 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Migraine Frankie, hence the shock waves of pain radiating out of her eye?
She is indeed a good model for that.
I used to collect 4-leaf-clovers; found tons when I was a kid. I can't say whether they were particularly lucky or not though....
Black cats are beautiful yay Tell us more about your genius Dante if you'd like?
Frankie always looks so majestic in your pictures of her.
This is my favourite Frankie, she looks so effortlessly elegant in this photo.

Yes, please tell us more about your black kitty Dante.
Aww, yeah I love black cats too. My boyfriend had a black cat (technically she was tuxedo but her white was a teeny patch on her neck you couldn't see) she was a real sweetie.  She is also gone... last year she got sick poor thing. Dante is a great name.  Here's to lost kitties. Cry

Frankie looks cool with her radiating 'veins'! Pretty cool aesthetic but I hope she's ok! LOL
I hope your migraine has since went away, or at least faded!

This version of Frankie is such a classy one, she looks much more grown-up than most other Frankies. Messy/difficult to manage or not, I like the tinsel in her hair - it suits her a lot IMO. I have her, but she has a rough life... I'm always trying to downsize, and she's one of those Frankies I always liked enough not to be able to let go - but at the same time, never liked enough to bond with enough. So she spends her life being transferred from one box to another. Poor thing... I wish I could understand our relationship better :/
Thank you very much, everyone!

Dante was especially adept at opening stuff. From packs of salami and ham (which was bad, cats shouldn't eat human food, it's too salty and full of other stuff their bodies can't process) to old door that had only key instead of a lock and a doorknob. He could also operate door handles and he knew how round doorknobs work, his paws just werent dexterous enough for that. He was the type to mostly ignore people, but he always knew when someone wasn't feeling well, and then he kept them company, so ti felt special. I was always sure he understands what we're saying perfectly. His eyes just looked that way, wise and on top of things. Not all people I know have eyes like that. He was also a great hunter, which is why we had to stop feeding birds on the balcony (too many dead tit birds and sparrows. And a parakeet). Although the most skilled hunter would be my current silver beast, none of our previous cats were able to catch flies, but she does. She seems bored of slower things.

Day 320

[Image: 788ab9ef5acc2a5856513b8774df8c1e.jpg]