Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-19-2020, 11:09 PM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Awww, such an adorable couple!

Thank you!!!

(11-20-2020, 03:49 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Well... yes, it would be difficult to contest their claim for the title of Cutest Couple in Neon Jellyfish Land!

And Coolest Pirate Costume!

Thanks!

Sadly, I currently only have two pirates in my collection (and rather ex!!!pensive plans to fix that), and Vandala's costume isn't the best one MH has put out, so I'm afraid Cap'n Lake doesn't really have anyone to compete with...

(11-20-2020, 02:29 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]You have so many cut couples it must be hard to choose just one.

Actually, I only have two couples I consider cute - these two and MH Love in Scaris Rochelle and Garrott. I think that Rebecca & Elazar and BYBY Cleo & Deuce are cool couples, Salome & Orpheus are a classy couple, and the rest is etiher unshelled or not a couple yet (though they will be at some point), or both.

(11-20-2020, 02:59 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]They are cute and look ready for adventures.

Thank you! These two are definitely adventurous characters!

(11-20-2020, 08:47 PM)dunneh Wrote: [ -> ]Alliecat: Haha yeah he mostly says it as a joke, but hey, the placebo effect is real, right? Haha, so if it helps.... LOL ... Yeah I see why watching trainers like that reminds you of your girl and makes you miss her. It's so so hard losing a pet. Cry *big virtual hugs*

The photos are great, love your occult dolls theming. The film grain filters are great, I love that you show them both with and without the efffects on them. I prefer the first one only because I like the touches of blue in their hair and stock.

Ugh you are making me want azone dolls, LOL That couple is beyond cute. Love their outfits!

Thank you very much!

Haha, Azones are a deep and dangerous rabbit hole to fall down into, but a very rewarding one. The outfits are very high quality, as are the dolls themselves, even if Pure Neemos have somewhat limited poseability. I do find them worth the price, and they bring me a lot of joy.

Day 325

Back to B&W! I felt like SU Cedar might look great in greyscale. She does.

[Image: 97c5d46557f3c41e1e9f5ffbcbc5a617.jpg]
Oooh a lady groot doll! LOL Oh I see she's Pinocchio's daughter. Wow EAH and MH never fails to impress me with its originality. She is extremely pretty, love her dress and armbands. ♥
Oh she looks utterly stunning
Cedar looks so innocent, but I bet she's actually a very knotty girl!
Lovely picture of a lovely doll - and B&W can never not be good!
This version of Cedar is one of my unplanned acquisitions. I was searching for a Cedar to use for a custom, and she's the one I could get a hold of for cheap. However, when she arrived she totally charmed me, and I wasn't able to alter her Tongue I had to continue searching for another Cedar (which I eventually came across, but I still haven't gotten around to do the custom slash )
She looks very winsome.
Thank you guys!!!!!!

Day 326

In official MH canon, Nefera is very vicious and she and Cleo are enemies. In my collection, they do act like rivals in their daily lives, but when push comes to shove, they've got each other's back and their sister connection works exactly as it should.

[Image: b1e585e9c9dc95f62e54d38c7c563910.jpg]

Kindly excuse the migrained focus.
Yesss, the fantastic looking sisters. Who should have each others back in proper canon so I am glad they do in your canon!
Fabulous version of Cleo!
Ooo, they are so colourful. Looks like you don't want to mess with them though. Nice that they are different heights, rather than the company churning out different heads all on the same body.

(11-21-2020, 03:32 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Cedar looks so innocent, but I bet she's actually a very knotty girl!
That was a treemendously bad pun Tongue

Curious what B&W process you use. My (old) Photoshop gives a variety of options, like portrait, newspaper, vivid landscape, infrared... just different contrast effects.
I don't think I've ever seen them shown together, and I didn't realise that Cleo is much taller than Nefera.
(11-22-2020, 10:16 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2020, 03:32 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Cedar looks so innocent, but I bet she's actually a very knotty girl!
That was a treemendously bad pun Tongue

I knew I was going out on a limb with that one, but I couldn't leaf well enough alone.
They're such a cute pair, so suited to each other. And I love her hat with the ears on it.
And the tree puns are just as bad at the last set of puns you started davidd LOL

B&W Cedar is so beautiful. She was the first EAH that broke my one-character-doll limit. I bought her for cheap as I loved the Spring Unsprung outfits/lines but they were way ex-pensive here to start with.

elfy - Nefera is the taller of the two - she's on a "Big Sister" body which means she's taller. There was also a "Little Sister" body, which is smaller. Twyla & Howleen are these ones, there are probably more but I'm not as familiar with these things as neon is smile
Wow the de Niles look fabulous together! Love their intense looks and their color schemes, their outfits are badass. ♥

davidd: Nice one. I tried to think of some tree related puns puns but I was stumped.