Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Such a dreamy ex.pression!
She's clearly thinking about what book she would love to read next. The vintage filter always looks so good on the Oddwickshire residents!
I wonder if kirakira and alliecat dress in Victorian lace while working in their respective libraries?

Lovely portraits. The "antique" processing nicely suits this image.
I can easily see her amongst the stacks in the Oddwickshire library.
I love the soft warm colours in the original -- so pretty.  Cleo's colourful too, and I like Ghoulia's bluuuuue smile

(02-08-2020, 02:08 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I think that years of migraines made my brain inedible, or maybe just really unpalatable.
LOL  I'd think it would tenderize it.  Maybe it just makes them hard and crunchy.
Joking aside, I hope you feel much better.

(02-09-2020, 03:01 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if kirakira and alliecat dress in Victorian lace while working in their respective libraries?
Err, NOPE.  Nor at any other time xp
Oh. That's too bad. I thought perhaps, as you both live on remote islands that seem like they are from another time and place....
Many thanks, everyone!

Day 40

Florianne, like Iselle, appeared 8 times last year.

[Image: faf29f76f618896cece227e9d4e0ac6a.jpg]

And one with horror filter, because she's a mad scientist.

[Image: a5204b3ad8b735d1fb2b0b795ed90c63.jpg]
Her colors are beautiful, and your soft lighting gives the (original) image a lovely pastel glow.

But then... mwah hah hah hah haaaaahhhh.... (Or a musically feminine equivalent there-of!)
Ooh that filter makes her hair seem like it's glowing!
Thank you both!!!!

Day 41

Sick pic, not even posting original, it's not worth it. We had terribly strong wind the whole day, and a few mini-storms (the Ciara / Sabine storm arrived), I'm sick because of it as per usual, and dad had a light heart attack. He's fine now, doctors were even surprised how well he was doing right after having a heart attack (the madman drove to the hospital by himself in his own car). Still, it came as a surprise, because he's always been a chronically healthy person. It would be more believable if I had a heart attack. He's still in hospital, but he feels fine, and they'll most likely let him go home on Thursday. Whew. I'm tired.

[Image: df49cfff393395fd5963555758fc670d.jpg]
Oh, wow, so much has been going on for you. Don't feel as if you have to post every day - if you need to take a day to just rest, do it. It sounds like everything is really hectic at your place.

The photo is lovely, by the way, Remei looks contempaltive.
Gorgeous picture!

Sending best wishes for good health to both your father and you.
There's something in the air, it seems, about parents and health issues. Two more of my Internet Friends (not just "Internet Acquaintances," but people I have "known" online for many years across various forums) have fathers in the hospital at the moment, and my mother is currently in a rehabilitation setting after recent emergency surgery.

It sounds like your father is doing well, and I am very happy about that. I hope he is released from hospital soon and that you can relax and feel better yourself.

Lovely, atmospheric dolly portrait despite the stresses of your current real life.
Florianne looks luminous in the first photo. Very pretty.
Sorry about your dad! I hope he's much better and home soon.
and davidd, best wishes to your mum as well.
See, I think being bright and cheerful is Florianne’s camouflage, the way some dangerous plants do the same thing. Hope your Dad recovers strong.