Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That’s so like this crew.
This looks so cool, and a great way to celebrate the special extra day this year.
Thanks guys!

Day 61

Mom gave me these potted mini carnations instead of a bouquet for my birthday back in February. I never grew carnations, so I'm not sure if they can survive my care, but I hope they will. The info card that came with them says how to care for them, but it doesn't state what variety of carnation this is, so I don't know if it's perennial or biennial... Anyhoo! They're super pretty, so they deserve a photo!

[Image: 2b4edffcd6793bc1640cef2a2ce954e0.jpg]

Original:

[Image: 944d593ddca5c50fc73cfd908b5a9d79.jpg]
Oh they do look very pretty. And Briar looks very pretty next to them!
(03-01-2020, 11:00 PM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh they do look very pretty. And Briar looks very pretty next to them!

This one is SU Cedar. Which gives me a great excuse to do a comparison shot sometime soon!
Oh, wow! Lovely flowers and I adore Cedar's hair!
Lovely lighting in this image, and a skillful use of focus to equally showcase the flowers and the figure!
Ooooo, lovely colours! You could make a greeting card with that one. smile
I wonder where the blood on the poster actually came from, and what the girls ended up doing to celebrate the extra day.
SU Cedar looks beautiful in the flowers, they match the outfit so well.
They match the outfit and the hair so well.
Many thanks, everyone!!!

Day 62

This is a migraine pic, so please pardon the poor overly intimate lighting and the extraorinarily soft focus...

[Image: 1c22ddf79e5fe153c337381765a25a5c.jpg]
Oh, wow, Darling looks so stunning there. Like she's posing for her portrait which will hang in the family gallery.
I need to start having migraines if this is how it affects photography! Intimate lighting and extraordinary soft focus, indeed!

How did you convince Darling to set aside her chainsaw?
I think your Darling is the only one with the chainsaw obsession, davidd. Neon's Darling is gorgeous and for a picture taken under duress it is wonderful.
(03-03-2020, 02:17 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]I think your Darling is the only one with the chainsaw obsession, davidd. 

Oh My  Oh...! Well, that is unfortunate!  yay