Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vandela looks quite pleased with the haunted ship there and it's an amazing doodle!
Oh My  If it's wrong, it's somehow right in its wrongness! Oh my gosh, this is gloriously moody and romantic and exotic and exciting!
(07-21-2020, 11:57 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, Alliecat, I know everything about this is wrong  Sweatdrop

Haha, OK... it’s a fun doodle… You at least have some lifts to hold up your yards, and with all the curvy lines in the hull & the sails you conveyed a lovely sense of a ghost wreck drifting in the clouds without getting bogged down in drawing All That Rigging wink
Also your model is cute the way she’s peering up at the camera.
Lovely photographs! The little drawings you do are so detailed & beautiful. I really enjoyed seeing your Monster High crew, I collected MH dolls a few years ago, but I sold them all to get some space back. They are such an imaginative line.
Lovely doodle, and Vandala herself is also lovely. I like to look at pictures of her - I myself was considering her at some point, because I'm a sucker for blues and greens among MH skin tones, but I didn't like her overall as is, and since she was incredibly sought after and thus expensive around here, after some time I decided to let her go.
Such an evocative doodle. A magical flying ship. There’s a pirate crew in my Realmspace books that have a flying ship.
Vandala looks very pleased with the drawing of her pirate ship.
Thank you for your kind comments, everyone!!!

Day 204

[Image: 6e529767551a5cacf25aaff4cc1f89a2.jpg]

Original:

[Image: f1a71609fd560189d2bb3593596c1b30.jpg]
Moody and mod! She looks like a model in an artsy mid-1960s fashion magazine photo-spread!
Just, cute! smile
Ahhh I love her look. Very mod
She has very otherworldly, slightly spooky alien vibe going on here.
She is so cute. I saw these dolls in a toy shop a while back and thought they were brilliant! So cute, and different, and cool <3 Do you have a lot of these dolls?
so cute - it's a pity they're not more articulated.
(07-23-2020, 01:45 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Moody and mod! She looks like a model in an artsy mid-1960s fashion magazine photo-spread!

(07-23-2020, 03:43 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Just, cute!  smile

(07-23-2020, 06:43 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh I love her look. Very mod

She's the cutest. She used to have clear yellow plastic coat over the rompers, it was a wonderful retro-futuristic look, but the coat started to get sticky, so I took it off.

(07-23-2020, 08:02 AM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]She has very otherworldly, slightly spooky alien vibe going on here.

She is an alien, after all, but I had to work on the spooky vibe, she's just so cute from every angle, it was hard.

(07-23-2020, 06:58 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: [ -> ]She is so cute. I saw these dolls in a toy shop a while back and thought they were brilliant! So cute, and different, and cool <3 Do you have a lot of these dolls?

I have 8 of them. I don't photograph them very often, because their poseability is very limited, but they do pop up in here now and then. They really are adorable. I wish they were better quality, the line could have lived longer.

(07-23-2020, 07:23 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]so cute - it's a pity they're not more articulated.

Agreed and agreed!

Day 205

Another doll I don't post too often because of limited articulation (I'm a real articulation snob, you guys...) - Barbie Fashionistas 25 Blue Brocade. I love her golden eyes.

[Image: 1bfd99c1d7fe88d5e3e83147ae1c4d18.jpg]