Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Monty just looks so pensive, I think. Like he's pondering all the mysteries of the world.

Also sig Frankie is always stunning to see.
Monty is absolutely adorable, and the OG Frankie is always a winner. <3
That’s such a classic and elegant Frankie.
Thank you very much, guys!

Day 21

ADAW #3

I like this poster much better that the last week's one! A vampire doll would be the logical choice for this one, but I decided to go with the colors instead.

[Image: 34fbdf3826cfcd4e61cca7770f5b935f.jpg]

The lettering looks crooked because a) it is a bit and b) I wasn't patient enough to let the aquarelles dry properly and the poster got a little wavy.

[Image: d891a435aa886aa768772b05931bbee1.jpg]
This cute watercolor poster is gorgeous. Really awesome.
Oh that is a gorgeous poster, and Rochelle is the perfect model to go with it. She seems almost surprised - as if she didn't expect the exhibtion to be quite so soon.
I'm sure many of your characters would be interested in this exhibition... Nice choice to match Rochelle's colours with the poster.
I adore that poster (I mean, the doll is pretty cute, too... but that poster! <3)
That’s an amazing poster, especially the skull.
Thank you for your kind comments, everyone!

Day 22

Continuing with the most photographed dolls. Collector Edition Draculaura scored 14 photos last year.

[Image: ea39f52ae2306413b22e72a4bc4e721f.jpg]

Have some horror filters:

[Image: 7e4b6ba4aaac662a2fa63dab7c7ecb01.jpg]
It really does feel like she's keeping watching on her prey here...
Very cool profile!
The horror filter really suits her. I can see her hovering outside some unsuspecting victim’s window.
Many thanks, everyone!!!

I strongly prefer Bela Lugosi / Christopher Lee type of elegant and charming but bloodthirsty and terrifying vampires to the... sparkly ones..., so I'm glad you're picking up 'predator on the hunt' vibes from the photo!

Day 23

Next on our roster of top models is the devastatingly handsome Elazar Morgenstern, who kindly dropped his unrivaled stealth mode 11 times, just so I could take a pic.

[Image: 2f7d06b08dd22ca02bc11ebe8686d452.jpg]

[Image: 4dc4f91ca2162516b09e119ab021e9fe.jpg]
his costume looks very nice so much detail on going on.