Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's a certain level of clean cut look to this guy. I think Cousin Monday may have fun stringing him along. If your many deaths idea does Not work out
(04-03-2020, 08:27 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]There's a certain level of clean cut look to this guy. I think Cousin Monday may have fun stringing him along. If your many deaths idea does Not work out

That's a good idea! I like it!
Well, you do have a pretty diverse collection, so hopefully he will have a chance to find a place before he gets, um, decapitated... (yikes)
Nellie looks very serious & authoritative. (But I'm wondering about her interest in the NRA (isn't that what she's reading??)... LOL
Nellie looks a bit dangerous there.

The Many Deaths idea sounds like fun, I do hope you get around to doing it.
I want to see The Many Deaths of Max Steel!
[Image: april3.jpg]
3 April – Creepy Doll Head and Nice Boots and Hat

This 1:6 scale action figure uniform set from a company called Cat Toys includes a doll head.  slash
Interesting... do they ex-pect buyers to have spare bodies sitting around in need of heads? I don't think she looks creepy but will reserve judgement till we see a closeup.
Whacked ...Interesting.

Some BJD companies do this. They have events in which you get a free event-exclusive head (for which you can buy body later, thank you very much. But hey, the head is for free and you can resell it later).

I wouldn't mind severed heads as a gift if they had glowing eyes, could float on their own, and maybe say something sinister or cheesy-halloweeny now and then.

Those boots, however, really are nice!
The boots really do look nice.

I suppose having a spare head could be useful. Maybe.
[Image: april4.jpg]
4 April – Another Day, Another Carly

Maybe I'll just do Carly pix from now until the end of this thing... in two or three years... or when we're all broke... or dead... or dead-broke.

Busy day, taking advantage of a day of sunshine to work on projects which will ultimately be pointless, or so it's beginning to appear. Snow in the forecast for tonight, and tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after, and... yes, seriously, it goes on and on like that until maybe Friday or Saturday. Anyway, Carly steps in to pinch-hit for a last minute pic once again. She's so awesome. She deserves a raise.
The head in the box picture is giving me Locke and Key vibes.
That's so weird that they sent a random head with the uniform. The boots look great though.

Carly certainly deserves a raise for the extra last-minute work she has picked up recently.
Carly to the rescue!

I think she also deserves a Nobel Prize.
Carly is a great photography subject
[Image: april5.jpg]
5 April – Do not be alarmed. They're only estimates.