Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yea, give the girl a raise. Sunsette says, promote her to CCO*.
She looks like she's got a really fun idea she's about to share with everyone.

Oh boy... Nellie, on the other hand, looks rather sad.
I try not to read all the "estimates".
Very timely and effective shot here.

(*Chief Cuteness Officer)
Nellie is a very serious young lady.
This absolutely magnificent pic of Nellie made me think about a catastrophic movie about pandemic, there was this genius and way beautiful virologist, and she kept warning everyone that pandemic of a super dangerous virus is coming, but they shut her away for political reasons, and now the pandemic really came, and they're begging her to come back and help, which she eventually does, and while she's trying to save the planet, she tortures everyone with her black humor and snide remarks.
Nellie is a very serious sort, isn't she?
[Image: april6.jpg]
6 April – What the Plumber Found in the Basement
Oh my goodness, a giant skull! The house previously inhabited by a family of giants, or is the pli,bee really tiny?
And it’s a Crystal Skull! Where’s Indiana Jones when you need him?
Carly found it first! I wonder if this genuine pre-Columbian Aztec artifact was also made in 19th century Germany...

Is the plumber sporting the new floating head that came with the clothes?
A crystal skull!

... Wait, are we going to see aliens now?!
(04-07-2020, 04:58 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]And it’s a Crystal Skull! Where’s Indiana Jones when you need him?

LOL. That's what I thought too. The Hive Mind strikes again?? xp
(04-07-2020, 05:04 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Carly found it first! I wonder if this genuine pre-Columbian Aztec artifact was also made in 19th century Germany...

Is the plumber sporting the new floating head that came with the clothes?

Oh, you are good! You are really, really good! You know your Mitchell-Hedges lore and legend... and lies! I am profoundly surprised and impressed!

Yes, that is the "floating head."
Today is Tuesday! You know what that means: DOODLE TUESDAY!

[Image: april7a.jpg]

[Image: april7b.jpg]

[Image: april7c.jpg]

[Image: april7d.jpg]

[Image: april7e.jpg]

[Image: april7f.jpg]

[Image: april7g.jpg]

[Image: april7h.jpg]

[Image: april7i.jpg]

[Image: april7j.jpg]

[Image: april7k.jpg]

[Image: april7l.jpg]

[Image: april7m.jpg]

[Image: april7n.jpg]

[Image: april7o.jpg]

[Image: april7p.jpg]

[Image: april7q.jpg]

Today is the day the "authorities" originally said restrictions would be lifted. If we could be patient for three weeks, the danger would pass.
Rather than things getting better, here we are, three weeks in, and more restrictions were implemented here last night. No estimated date for relaxing anything this time. "Authorities" say they are "looking closely" at other possible closures and restrictions. National level "ex-perts" are saying 18 months, and after that, only persons tested and demonstrated to have "antibodies" will be allowed to work. Not to go out and have lives, just to work. People who follow the rules and do NOT contract the virus, well, they won't have immunity. So they will be stuck at home under house arrest. Forever.

In other news: still no toilet tissue anywhere.
Holy cow. My friend in TN said there was no TP there either. A friend who's been in our store said there was. I keep trying to remind myself that "they say" most cases are mild, and we're only hearing about the most dire ones... aren't we....?
All we can do is try to hang in there day to day and not listen to too much of the "speculation".
Anyway, this set of photos is, although depressing, well done and effective.
On a positive note, I like their (vintage?) wall decor...
Well... That's a lot.

I like how their room looks
Triv looked so happy to be out of her bag, too.