Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cute remembrance doodle.
A very good doodld, and nice sailor standing by.
(04-15-2020, 06:02 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]... you can convey what needs to be conveyed with just a few simple lines. That's an awesome talent, y'know.

That's lazy and in a hurry, you know!  yay

[Image: april15.jpg]
15 April – The Entire Pullip Crew
Back Row, L to R: Dilettante, Neo Noir, Eos, Mysterious Circus Style Girl aka Laura, Lala, and Amelia
Front Row, L to R: Amelia, Amelia, Amelia, Amelia, Amelia, and Amelia
LOL LOL LOL

So? No. 8 when?
How did you come to acquire a mini army of Amelias?
(04-16-2020, 02:27 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]LOL LOL LOL

So? No. 8 when?

Money and availability are the most significant factors. Supply is diminishing at this point... of both money and of Amelias!  LOL
(04-16-2020, 04:49 AM)fairywarriorcat Wrote: [ -> ]How did you come to acquire a mini army of Amelias?

Closely watching eBay. Two years ago they started showing up fairly regularly, often at less than the original retail price. Over the past year they have not been appearing as often, and the asking price has been increasing. Amelia was a limited release.
OMG, hahaha! What a crew! The caption made me LOL. "Amelia, Amelia..." And I love the one with the dynamite.
(04-16-2020, 12:33 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]And I love the one with the dynamite.

I was wondering if anyone would notice that! Good eye!
Is the one with the dynamite the one who got burned when the others dynamited her free?
Or is she the one who was running around with the dynamite trying to free the others??

Its so cool to see them all together like that.
(04-16-2020, 04:09 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Is the one with the dynamite the one who got burned when the others dynamited her free?

She's the one who set her own hair on fire (yes, really) while trying to dynamite the other one free.   Sweatdrop
It is an amazing looking crew - I;m sure the Air Force group there are all ready to take over th... I mean help out!
[Image: april16.jpg]
16 April – Indiana Evil?

Doctor Evil has spent much of his quarantine time perusing mail order catalogue offerings from Orvis and L.L. Bean.
"It belongs in a museum the Dungeon!"

Cool shot with cool lighting and cool background and cool figure in cool clothing! So much coolness!