Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great collection of shots, I particularly liked the ones of Darling with her chainsaw freeing them from the box.

And also the one with checking that Ghoulia is alive smile
(04-28-2020, 07:37 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Darling needs a lab coat, too.

Why did you have to say that? You're right, of course! The alliteration alone of "Doctor Darling" is totally too appealing! So now I will be obsessing over finding another lab coat.

At the time I picked up the inex-pensive lab coat for Rallee it was the last one they had in stock at the store. The same set is considerably more ex-pensive online. Or it was the last time I looked...

... hold on a sec ...

... checking eBay and Amazon ...

Okay...  sly ... a lab coat is on the way for Doctor Darling. The price was approximately 2.5x what I paid for Rallee's coat, but then, Rallee's coat was bargain priced, so it was still a reasonable-ish price. And I don't know when I'll make it in to the store again to look for a less ex-pensive one. Or if they'll have restocked the less ex-pensive coats. (And if they have, I'll buy them all and resell them for a huge profit! Mwah hah hah hah hah!)

Anyway, a lab coat for Darling was a good idea.
[Image: april28.jpg]
28 April – Doodle Tuesday: Winx Club Tecna (Jakks Pacific version) asks: "What do you have in your attic?"
Oh my.... is it a family portrait??
(On further thought, this is kind of how I feel when someone makes me get up far too early.)

Dolly enabling strikes again... LOL At least it was for an outfit and not a whole doll.... oh, wait, you did that too, right?... Tongue
I really hope you don’t have a vampire living in your attic.
Ahh, it’s a riff on Dorian Gray?
Ooh, a cool Dorian Grey take!
Omigosh, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(04-29-2020, 06:42 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh, it’s a riff on Dorian Gray?

(04-29-2020, 07:03 PM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, a cool Dorian Grey take!

Yes! Thanks, gang, for picking up on that!

[Image: april29.jpg]
29 April – iCarly Fashion Switch Carly

Busy day IRL today. Carly (and her hula friends) to the rescue!
Yay! Aloha, Carly!
Always lovely to see Carly’s smile.
For a busy day pic, it's actually really good! The light, composition and the depth of field are just right in this one!
This quick photograph looks fantastic ^^
Sometimes the quick non-thinking snaps are the best.
(04-30-2020, 08:37 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]For a busy day pic, it's actually really good! The light, composition and the depth of field are just right in this one!

Thanks! This one turned out far better than it should have... but I ain't complainin'!

[Image: april30.jpg]
30 April – Monster High Freak du Chic Frankie Stein

Because neonyay

Found this out in the storage shed. It's such nice packaging that I'm still hesitant to open it.