Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She's like, "are any of my friends in there...?" LOL
Is Sasha darker than the average Bratz, or is it just the lighting? I’m not really familiar at all with Bratz.
What a beauty! I was hoping these new Bratz would make it to Czech Republic, I wanted to collect quite a few of them, alas, it wasn't meant to be. Unlike vast majority of Bratz fandom, I don't have a fav gen and I don't hate the other ones, I like all of them.
This Sasha has this une.pectedly sweet ex.pression. It's like a mixture of glad to be here, apprehension, and worry. It's very adorable.
(06-01-2020, 05:25 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Is Sasha darker than the average Bratz, or is it just the lighting? 

Yes, this version of Sasha is quite dark. And as werepuppy notes, very adorable!

[Image: june1a.jpg]
1 June – Wild Hearts Crew Kenna Roswell in Adventure Photographer Togs

To my delight, I discovered that a surprising number of GI Joe uniform pieces fit the Wild Hearts Crew figures with no alteration (in my case, "alteration" usually means safety pins or rubber bands) required!

[Image: june1b.jpg]

[Image: june1c.jpg]

[Image: june1d.jpg]

[Image: june1e.jpg]
Oh cool. How would they fit on skinny Pullips?
These are fun! She looks like quite an intrepid ex-plorer, and the little camera & binoculars are really cute. I like the little detail of the water drops splashed on her.
I like the 2nd-last one best. On the first one, did you use fill flash or a reflector?
(06-02-2020, 11:37 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]On the first one, did you use fill flash or a reflector?

Fill flash. It was too bright, but the unfilled version was too dark. I need to remember to carry a little reflector card like you do.

Most GI Joe and action figure clothing tends to be too baggy on Pullips. Pullips, or at least Type IV, which is all I am familiar with, are so skinny they can sometimes share clothes with Monster High.
She’s really going exploring there.
Cool adventure in cool gear! She's such a pretty doll.
The ex-ploring looks like it was great fun. The outfit really suits her.
Kenna is really going for a long hike there!
[Image: june2.jpg]
2 June – Doodle Tuesday: Hello, My Name is Lipoca
Ah, you got her! Well clearly she's going to fit right in with your gang!
Always nice to welcome a new face to the gang.
Squee! Both her and her sign are delightful! Congrats!