Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cool! I love the idea by saving nature some pollution by doing something creative. Upcycling for the win!!!

I'm getting 1/3 scale Carly vibes from Addie. She emanates the same shatterproof cheerfulness.
Oh fantastic photos!
(06-22-2020, 06:33 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting 1/3 scale Carly vibes from Addie. She emanates the same shatterproof cheerfulness.

Interesting observation; and now that you mention it... yeah, I guess there's something to that!

[Image: june22.jpg]
22 June – The Devil's Plaything
She’s an artistic, isn’t she?
She’s so cute, but I probably shouldn’t say that about a small Devil
Isn't she just the evilest little thing! Heart
She is utterly adorable, seriously. (Yes, I dare to say it about a small Devil.)

Also the lighting is brilliant here.
(06-23-2020, 05:31 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]She’s an artistic, isn’t she?

Indeed she is:

23 June – A Doll A Day 2020 – Doodle Tuesday:

[Image: june23a.jpg]
Devil Dal Lipoca applies one more dash of goat's blood to finish up her poster for Devil-Con 2020

[Image: june23b.jpg]
What in the Blazes? DemoniCon is being held the same weekend as Devil-Con this year!

(Two doodles today, to make up for the one we skipped missed last week!)
Haha, she is certainly a spooky little character... The Ameliae had better watch out; I have a feeling she could wreak havoc with their planes airships whatever.
(06-24-2020, 01:19 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]The Ameliae had better watch out; I have a feeling she could wreak havoc with their planes airships whatever.

There's a Dal on the wing!   Oh My
When you can’t get paint, one must make do with what they have available.
Oh no conflicting Cons! How is she going to decide?
Oh dang, I would love to visit both! I need to ask Rebecca to invent some sort of time-travel vehicle.
How to decide which con... If they're two days one each day?
[Image: june24a.jpg]

[Image: june24b.jpg]

[Image: june24c.jpg]
24 June – Janie Draws Dump Duty Today

Kinda seems like all we do around here is drive back and forth to the dump.