Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty colours! Congrats on another new addition! How cute that the seller put a little note in. Doll people are nice smile
Warrior-nun looks pretty cool. How many of these girls do you have now? Is this one of the ones that was supposed to be "creepy"? cos again, I don't think she is.
That’s so nice to have a note ncluded. And she’s a gorgeous girl to add to the collection.
Congrats on the new arrival! Who is a redhead!
She’s very pretty. Everything with her just works.
Ah, I'm glad that your Lorna made it there safely! It's interesting to see how innocent her face seems. I'm sure she'll ha' a richt bonny time wi' ye!
Lorna is lovely - congrats on getting her! And that note is so cute of the seller, it is always heartwarming to get something like this alongside an (already heartwarming) dolly mail ^^
[Image: august4.jpg]
4 August – Playmates Toys iCarly Fashion Switch Carly Action Figure

What is this, like, three out of the last four weeks that my Tuesday Doodle has been delayed? Yeah, well, today was another one of "those" kinds of days. Nothing overly catastrophic, just extremely busy with all attempts at planning and scheduling out the window.
Welcome back Carly!
Carly looks ever cheerful! It's good to know she's there to remind you that there will be better/less overwhelming days.
I can totally relate, yesterday was one of "those" kind of days also over here...
I like the lamp she’s being lit up by.
Carly, looking calm and happy even near interrogation? Or is it mic shaped? Looks a bit mic shaped actually...
Hey Carly! Thanks for saving davidd all the time!
This dolls face always make me chuckle.

I hear you about “ those” days. Chin up tommorow will be better!

Your Carly’s face tells me so.
I hearya. I really wish annoying people would quit wasting my time, creating hassle, and would just ______________ off and stop interrupting my dolly fun.
I'm impressed that you doodlers take time to do it at all, whenever you get round to it!
Yay Carly!, again. You have me wondering what kind of interesting closeup I could do with my own similar little night-lights.
(08-06-2020, 10:59 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]You have me wondering what kind of interesting closeup I could do with my own similar little night-lights.

It's all about the cobweb action.  yay

[Image: august5.jpg]
5 August – Carly Helps with the Proofreading

I got distracted finishing up some emails, so no doodle, and another Carly pic.