Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Toni Carter seems a bit miffed to be hauling buckets around. I love the look you've given her!
(09-18-2020, 04:16 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa, she looks like she's holding that bucket , or pail, on her own! Does she? Can these figures do that, or do you need to use rubber bands and such? You see, I'm fixated on that bucket, because if I weren't, I could accidentally look into her eyes...

Yes, she's holding the pail/bucket on her own, and not leaning on anything, either. I tried to get a pose that looked like the bucket has some weight to it.

Yeah, sorry about the "eyes" thing. She's supposed to be a bit more demure than this, but the jacket slipped, and this photo turned out the least blurry. I'm looking for a better top, but this is all I could find last night.
She wants to be in the water, not carrying it around.
[Image: september18b.jpg]
18 September – Ellie Fields and Louis Marques, investigators with the Royal Kadath Society,
make a startling discovery!
No, no, no! Don't touch that, don't dig there, an eldritch abomination is going to come out, possibly not wearing a mask!

Well, Nyarlahotep might be wearing Egyptian funerary mask made of gold and gems, that should be safe. Then again, coronavirus might not be the biggest problem here.

Or Ms Symmes is going pop out from there, returning from her journey to the hollow center.
I have to agree with neon, that is the home of some eldritch abomination.

... Wednesday asks can they please get photos.
You’re creating quite the Indiana Jones style adventure story here.
...is still not creeped out by the eyes... >shrug< Toni looks a bit bleary/sleepy to me LOL
But yah, she does need a shirt!
More names that I'd have to google, but the pix are fun! Maybe there is buried treasure...? Some pirate cowboy buried it and then buried his horse to guard it....? LOL
Thanks for the interesting comments. Much appreciated.

Another TBLeague fig today:

[Image: september19.jpg]
19 September – Bianca Beaumont-Banks, High-Class Miscreant

Body: TBLeague S09C
Head: GACToys GC-029A
Outfit: Hasbro and Mattel pieces

Bianca Beaumont-Banks, cat-burglar (she steals cats?) and do-er of other nefarious deeds, is a character created several years ago by one of the guys on the Action Man Mobile Ops forum. He has not done anything with the character in several years, and a few months ago he mentioned that he would be pleased if I attempted to revive her. That attempt is now taking shape.

Bianca Beaumont-Banks, however, was not intended to the be the subject of today's ADAD post. I had something completely different in mind. But today, starting last night, turned in to a Total Fail, and... maybe I'll post the rant tomorrow. I'm too tired even to rant tonight.

Hey! Looks like rider Ritchie Porte will make the podium in third place in the Tour de France, which wraps up tomorrow with State 21 ending in Paris!
I'm getting a Fox Force Five feel from this. She could have definitely been a member. For anyone who is wondering about Fox Force Five. It was a pilot for a fictional TV show that is mentioned in Pulp Fiction. Mia Wallace (played by Uma Thurman) played one of the 'foxes'. She described the show's name like this, "Fox, because that's what we are; foxes. Force as in a 'force to be reckoned with and Five, because there was one, two, three, four, five of us." I may not have the quote exactly right, but it's pretty close.
It was unfortunately, fictional, and even in that context never went beyond a pilot, but I think it would have been a pretty good show.
Whoa, great movie-lighting effect here!

(Edit: BTW, there's another Amelia for sale over on Omocha Crush... Just sayin.)
(09-20-2020, 02:35 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]It was unfortunately, fictional, and even in that context never went beyond a pilot, but I think it would have been a pretty good show.

Like Charlie's Angels plus two!
That's a great lighting, I'm not scared at all (seriously, trust me), and I hope that from today on the days will behave.
Such fantastic lighting. Makes me wonder what she's up to. Also the name is great
I’m so stoked about Ritchie Porte - I was up until far too late (bordering on very early) watching the time trial with fingers & toes crossed he could do it.
And of course, the coverage was all about the top 2, so it was really hard to get any info on how h3 was doing really.

Going to be interested in seeing how these storyline’s go - it looks like it’s going to be a lot of fun.