Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Lejays17 Doll-A-Week 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Hi All,

Happy New Year & Decade!

I've had a bit of time off, and have taken a couple of different photos of the dolls.

[Image: c36e939cc348073185b5926e8c94212f.jpg]
Timmy doesn't really understand Daisy's love of gardening, but buys her things to help.
Daisy was delighted with the watering can - it makes growing the tomatoes so much easier.  (I had some fot lunch today, they were yummy!)
Daisy’s grown some really lovely little tomatoes there.
Cute little watering can, just the right size... for both Daisy and her diminutive tomatoes!

Wishing you the best of luck in your A Doll A Week 2020 Project!
Awww, that's adorable! Good luck with the challenge and the possums!
Well, those are some lovely little tomatoes they've grown
Still waitting for the other tomatoes to ripen, but I'm also delighted that one of the other plants has produced some too!

I unboxed my Christmas present this week, and couldn't resist taking a pic of the 2 different White Rabbits  LOL

Fiona is a Gorjuss rag-doll.  I'm going to have to find a stand for her as her legs won't support her weight.  And of course Finn was delighted to meet her (he's an excitable young bunny at times).
She's lovely, I'm going to have to think of places to take her for photo opportunities.

[Image: 888f3f46b7c9ddf64392a7f7185dbcea.jpg]
So much cuteness! They look so adorable together, despite being totally different dolls!
Awww, they're so cute!
Stripey socks overload! Vertical and horizontal!

I suppose Fiona's are actually striped trousers, but the effect is similar.

That's quite a pocket watch she's carrying! I'm guessing she isn't likely to be late!
Finn is always delighted to make a new friend.
Love the little dolly-size watering can. The tomatoes are just their size too.
Wow, Gorjuss makes rag dolls too!? She's cute. I like her silky-looking black hair. No doubt Finn is excited by how cuddly she looks LOL
I'm lucky that Our Generation / Journey Girls accessories (not clothes) work pretty well with the Pullips - we went to a toy shop we don't usually visit over Christmas & found the little gardening set.  I'd been idly looking for a watering can for a while, so was delighted to find it!

I was surprised that Gorjuss came in rag dolls as well - I'd only seen the vinyl ones in online photos before.  You'd need to ask Elfy where he found her, as it was his gift to me.

George got a new outfit (she fits a line called "Glitter Girls"), and is off for an evening walk.

[Image: b6fcc26eeb1f98f49f3159eb94077912.jpg]
Aw, she's adorable! Love the shoes!
George is looking very hip there.
Cute! As a big hat person, I really like her cap smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27