Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (The END!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Thank you, everybody!!

Not taking too many pictures at the moment, as computer limbo continues. New laptop has "issues"... sigghhh... Seller seems unable to read more than 1-sentence messages or answer questions. SIGH.
Here's Penny again, doing another Dal House pic. She liked the flowers but the ants' nest under them was not welcome, nor were the 2 mosquito bites I got shooting just a few pix.

[Image: 50171370653_9cca9111f7_o.jpg]
Impressively colored flowers! Are these wildflowers, or something you planted?
Penny fits great with the flowers, her colouring compliments them nicely.
Penny looks beautiful surrounded by the flowers - what are they?
So pretty!!!
Such a lovely picture
So cute! Though I have to admit it's easy for Penny to win me over, as Pisces is my favourite Little Dal (and the only one I own).
Thanks, everyone! grin
The flowers are some variety of sedum; I can't recall if they came with a tag but I might've got them from someone selling random cheap plants at the farmers' market or something. They really are a vibrant pink.

Out back, the balloon flowers are underway. I love blue flowers, and they're really pretty, but they also only last about a day so there's frequent deadheading required. However, they have started to spread to other little clumps. This diligent bee went round to every flower so Miki just had to wait for the shot.

[Image: 50201376247_47a1d66f30_o.jpg]
Cute capture with the bee going about her buzzy business!
Your flower pics are making me think I’ll have to get some of our camellias when they flower properly.
Miki is such a cutie, and I'm always happy to see bees. We (the humanity) don't value them nearly as much as we should!
Miki looks like she's in deep conversation with the bee, actually...
Miki is telling the bee to let the others know there’s plenty of flowers around and they need to come right over.
*******6000*******

Well... wow.  I joined with one little mini, said "I probably won't participate much here..." and here I am making my 6000th post here at Dolly Market.  It's been a lot of fun; I have been very thankful for the therapeutic activity of photographing dolls, and the combination of my two favourite things -- photography and storytelling --  and I have met some very nice people and very much enjoyed this happy place when so much of the internet can be so nasty.  Dolly people rock! yay
6000 seems to have come around awfully quickly after 5000.  Since I didn't have time to do a whole setup of the crew to commemorate the big number, here is a simple portrait of the wee one who started it all with her spectacular cuteness  Heart 2

[Image: 50220981917_ee500c1656_o.jpg]
I saw the several pics you posted on Flickr, and this was the one that caught my eye and prompted me to comment. Sunsette truly is an adorable little cutie! I love her sailor uniform! Did you make that, or find it or...? It suits her perfectly.

All right, then... ten-thousand is within your sights!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25