Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: the other plastic kids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My dear Mireya gifts me a novi star doll and guess what now i have a giant lot coming my way. They are magical creatures and i love the clear bodies. 
[Image: 49186216206_488b7c0e87.jpg]Untitled by gogce crynen, on Flickr

[Image: 49327774102_99797c697f.jpg]Untitled by gogce crynen, on Flickr

the smartdolls also got some camera time
[Image: 49325861746_5c02d7be0d.jpg]Untitled by gogce crynen, on Flickr

[Image: 49325379193_459a64f96f.jpg]Untitled by gogce crynen, on Flickr

We found these sweaters in a random doll show we went in florida. they dont stain them !
I love Novis! I don't photograph mine too often, but I love them!

And Smart Dolls are just awesome. Yay for non-staining sweaters!
Beautifully illuminated photos of your semi-transparent Novi Stars! They were an engaging line of figures, lots of fun!
(01-10-2020, 09:54 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]I love Novis! I don't photograph mine too often, but I love them!

And Smart Dolls are just awesome. Yay for non-staining sweaters!

Thank you very much. I discovered novi stars too late! They are very photogenic smile
Yes I am so happy they don’t stab because I put on another ribbon on her it stained right away ?
(01-10-2020, 11:15 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Beautifully illuminated photos of your semi-transparent Novi Stars! They were an engaging line of figures, lots of fun!

Thank you very much :smile need to find other interesting lighting for them :smilethey are very exciting to photograph
Always lovely to see your photos offgenemi, no matter what subject you have, you make them shine.
Yay! So great to see you back with some pix of your crew. I already said, I love the lighting on your Christmas photos. And really like the little blue Novi... Arctic-something, isn't she? The Smart dolls look very festive in their new sweaters.
Aw, it's lovely to see some of your crew. Your lighting is fantastic, and your Smart Dolls look very cozy
(01-10-2020, 02:51 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Always lovely to see your photos offgenemi, no matter what subject you have, you make them shine.

That is the most beautiful compliment, thank you very much !
(01-10-2020, 03:53 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Yay!  So great to see you back with some pix of your crew.  I already said, I love the lighting on your Christmas photos.  And really like the little blue Novi... Arctic-something, isn't she?  The Smart dolls look very festive in their new sweaters.

Thank you very much! Yes she is a frozen alien princess ? apparently she is rare. I am so thankful for getting her as a gift. I will get a bunch more this weekend I hope hehhee 
Because they are transparent but filled with liquid they make very interesting models smile
(01-11-2020, 12:57 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Aw, it's lovely to see some of your crew. Your lighting is fantastic, and your Smart Dolls look very cozy

Thank you very much ! Smart doll girls are so happy together :smileinstead of my folly world domination they only seek cozy clothes and perfect shoes ?
Your smart dolls look smart and very calm.

Your Novi Star dolls look cute and happy.
Anne Artic (blue/purple)is a hard to find one.  Una Verse is the one with the long silver/white hair and yellow legs.
I have a few but I have not photographed them like neon-jellyfish has not either.

I have a reference photo album for them if you need names at livejournal.

Here is another reference page that has great information and photos.

Edit: to add reference link
I love your smart dolls, especially the one with the scar on her face! <3

And the Novi Stars are very cool!!