Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 82 Voting Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The theme for Round 82 of the photo challenge comes courtesy of Alliecat, the winner of Round 81.  The theme:   BIG vs Little

Please cast your vote for your favorite photo from the following five photo entries, displayed in random order.  
Voting closes on October 30. The person whose photo entry receives the most votes during the voting period chooses the theme for Round 83.

Untitled by Kanrabat
[Image: 296olMa.jpg]

Picnic Time by Lejays17
[Image: b35ce7989a51914650f00eb94e7f60df.jpg]

Mixing the Fandoms by Elfy

[Image: 929c8400300597abf54a47290f93cc70.jpg]

Mother & Daughter by Alliecat
[Image: 50414396332_c0eb85a196_z.jpg]
Fun group of shots!

Kanrabat - when you said you had an idea, I hoped it was going to be this! It’s very cool with the 3 different versions.

Alliecat - gorgeous family portrait.

Elfy - nothing wrong with the mix of fandoms there.
All cute shots! :3

(Random thought: that DD Rin is so cute! And so is that Tardis minidress.)
Congratulations, Kanrabat. You get to pick out the theme for the next round. Please send me a PM once you've come up with it. smile
Kind of a runaway this time! Nice work, K-rabat!
Congrats. A good use of the theme.
I like how we get a glimpse of Elfy in Lejays' pic, and the little sci-fi fan is very cute too.
A very worthy winner. How is Sunsette handling the loss?
Ah, this was a fun round - I've only seen it by hindsight, but I would have had a hard time voting (and it wouldn't have made a difference in any way), all the pictures are awesome in their own way! That was a well-earned win though, your girls look cute grouped together Kanrabat! Looking forward to see what theme you'll come up with for the next round!