The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Hina Ichigo's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Hina Ichigo's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=539680)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Hina Ichigo's Feedback - KiraKira - 12-01-2015

+1 as a tsum-hunter!

This is the second time I've made a personal shopping request of Hina, and she was super nice about it and so willing to help out. Thank you so much for finding more tsum plushies for me...they are impossible to find in my state, so your assistance and kindness really means a lot.

grin

RE: Hina Ichigo's Feedback - KiraKira - 02-24-2016

+1 as a buyer

Hina Ichigo purchased a few tsums from the tsum BST thread. It was a perfect transaction in every way, and I would have no hesitation about working with her in the future.

smile

RE: Hina Ichigo's Feedback - fishy - 02-24-2016

+1 as a buyer. She purchased a nude Isul from me and was both generous and pleasant to work with. Thank you! smile

RE: Hina Ichigo's Feedback - fishy - 04-19-2016

+1 as a buyer. smile Wonderful to work with, as always! smile Thanks for buying Byul Hermine from me! smile I wish you enjoy your purchase.

RE: Hina Ichigo's Feedback - fishy - 05-04-2016

+1 as a buyer. She bought two Sailor Scouts from me and was very easy to work with, as always. Thank you! smile

RE: Hina Ichigo's Feedback - Kaleido Star - 05-14-2016

+1 as a buyer

Hina Ichigo bought a doll lot from me and was amazing to work with. Thank you yay

RE: Hina Ichigo's Feedback - DeadlyNova - 05-20-2016

+1 for organizing a split! Great communication and went out of her way to contact me when the board was down and also got the packages shipped despite unfortunate circumstances on her end. Thank you and it was a pleasure doing this split with you!

RE: Hina Ichigo's Feedback - Cornflower Blue - 05-20-2016

+1 for organizing a split on a big lot of dolls.
Ditto to everything DeadlyNova said above me. You're amazing!

RE: Hina Ichigo's Feedback - GreysPrincess - 05-22-2016

+1 for organizing a split on a doll lot.

I think DeadlyNova said it all- we really appreciate you!

RE: Hina Ichigo's Feedback - Pink Haired Freak - 05-27-2016

+1 Amazing buyer!! So understand very very sweet! A person I would never hesitate to do a transaction with! yay

RE: Hina Ichigo's Feedback - Meowceline - 06-21-2016

+1 buyer : Hina Ichigo bought a Dal and a mini mystery pop. Payment was prompt and let me know her items arrived safely. thank you for such a good transaction smile

RE: Hina Ichigo's Feedback - kitten-squid - 06-21-2016

+1 Great buyer! Payed super fast and was just lovely to work with! Thank you!

RE: Hina Ichigo's Feedback - Cornflower Blue - 07-29-2016

+1 as a buyer

I sold some of the Tuesday Morning dolls I had picked up and offered for sale here on the forum. What can I say that hasn't already been said? It's always a pleasure to deal with Hina, whether as a buyer or a seller. A+ to the umpteenth power!

RE: Hina Ichigo's Feedback - Offgenemi - 07-29-2016

+1 as buyer I got a little Pullip for her from Tuesday morning. She is a pleasure to work with. She is Very kind, flexible and generous. Hope to do business again

RE: Hina Ichigo's Feedback - Kyubi09 - 08-29-2016

+1 as a seller on a doll lot split. She was super patient waiting on me to get funds together as well. (I meant to send this earlier, but apparently dreamed that I had, rather than actually doing it.)